PDA

View Full Version : Photo Journal

Switch
07-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey everyone I have been recieving some awesome advice on this board and decided to start keeping a photo journal to visually track my progress . I apologize for the photos quality as they were taken with a web cam.

This is three weeks into WBB routine 1. Ive been upping my calories, protein, and fat and I am seeing some impressive gains already.

First some leg shots.

Next a relaxed front shot. I understand its inevitable to put on some fat during bulking but im unhappy with the way my core/obliques look. Oh well.

Followed by two back shots.

Switch
07-29-2006, 01:04 AM
One of my arm flexed from the side, and a flexed front shot.

Heres my traps one of my favorite features.

Finally a Dereck Zoolander blue steel pose!

Switch
07-29-2006, 08:21 AM
Comments

:confused: :confused: :confused:

sharkall2003
07-29-2006, 08:23 AM
You look like a zombie in those picture. You have a nice build, now all you have to do is add some quality mass to it.

Bohizzle
07-29-2006, 11:15 AM
looks like u've got a solid base to build on and have the right tools to do what needs to be done. if u are worried about fat gain around ur midsection, step the bulk back slightly and gain at a slightly slower rate. keep up the hard work.

Andrew

Switch
07-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Decided to throw one more up.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Gabrielle
07-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Keep it up bro, just step the calories back. There is no reason that you cannot stay the same bodyfat and or decrease your bodyfat slightly and gain size. You are actually leaner than you think. Once your gain more muscle maturity you will look leaner. Remember that building your core means building the big 3 bench squat and dead. You have an excellent base, just remember to be patient and bulk as cleanly as possible. Good luck in the future

muscle chic
07-30-2006, 08:11 AM
Looking good, Now, eat clean and put on some mass!!

Natetaco
07-30-2006, 09:07 AM
Lookin pretty solid there man. Seems like legs have progressed more then the rest, but thats actually a good thing, usually its the other way around. Keep it up!

Switch
05-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey everyone, I realize I'm not to active on the boards but I'm double majoring in a business degree and I'm pretty busy during the school year. Well anyway the first pictures I posted in this thread were from last July when I started lifting seriously. Here are some I took today.

Areas with progress I'm happy with so far:
biceps
shoulders
back

Areas I need to work on:
pecs
core

Switch
05-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you Built!, for the baby got back work out.

Switch
05-19-2007, 11:05 AM
I need to loose a few pounds this summer.

Let me know what you think of the progress thus far people!

- Thanks

Built
05-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey, your back's coming up!

Your trap is sick - good delts on you too.

You know to work your pecs, and I know what a PITA this can be until they wake up. Try incline pressing, make sure you do dumbbell pressing too, not sure what you're doing now but perhaps try slightly higher rep ranges as well. Read issue 4 of get built for a modification of the split that allows for a little more pec work. Your tris are already good - the modification might work nicely for you.

Leggies?

Switch
05-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Lately for my chest Ive been decline barbell pressing, and incline dumb bell pressing. I'll try your suggestions though. Ive read allot about building your pecs. From what I've gathered first your suppose to get a valley between them(I'm at that stage), and then there suppose to square off and build. Roughly for most of my exercises I do 2 sets of 9-11, is this sufficient or should I consider more sets/reps?

P.S. I'll take some leg shots tomorrow & thanks for the kind comments.

Built
05-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Try this:

Incline bb press, 5x5, HEAVY. Rest 1-3 minutes between sets.
flat db press, 3x8 ss with flat db flyes, 3x8 - rest 1-2 minutes between sets.