PDA

View Full Version : Can't lose stomach fat

gains2385
07-29-2006, 06:32 PM
So, I can see just about all of my abs, but it is nothing like what I want it to be. I imagine if I got some color on my stomach, it would help, but what can I do to lose more fat? I weighed in at 170.4 yesterday, and that is down from 188 in April. I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE THIS STUPID FAT ON MY STOMACH! I am beginning to think that I am just suppose to be a powerlifter and I am about to just start doing like Wolfy and saying screw the bf% and just eat and lift. Right now I workout at 4 times a week (chest, back, legs, aux.) and mountain bike about 4 times a week for 5 miles.

My fitday is accurate, all except for a little ketchup for the chicken, but I am getting tired of not eating things that I want.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit- I have been taking an ec stack for a little over a month now.

Holto
07-29-2006, 07:17 PM
I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE THIS STUPID FAT ON MY STOMACH!

This will allways be the last to go.

Sounds like you just dropped a nice chunk of weight. You might think about a very short clean bulk and then another cut.

gains2385
07-29-2006, 07:27 PM
oh man, if I could up my carbs and start eating cereal for breakfast again, I would be in heaven...

Optimum08
07-29-2006, 08:32 PM

Sounds like you just dropped a nice chunk of weight. You might think about a very short clean bulk and then another cut.

:withstupi

LivinItUp
07-30-2006, 11:58 AM
So, I can see just about all of my abs, but it is nothing like what I want it to be. I imagine if I got some color on my stomach, it would help, but what can I do to lose more fat? I weighed in at 170.4 yesterday, and that is down from 188 in April. I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE THIS STUPID FAT ON MY STOMACH! I am beginning to think that I am just suppose to be a powerlifter and I am about to just start doing like Wolfy and saying screw the bf% and just eat and lift. Right now I workout at 4 times a week (chest, back, legs, aux.) and mountain bike about 4 times a week for 5 miles.

My fitday is accurate, all except for a little ketchup for the chicken, but I am getting tired of not eating things that I want.

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat, I got anxious during my cut. I decided to just eat regular for two weeks, I ate what I wanted and got it out of my system. It was good for me and I didn't put on much fat at all. I'd go as far to say that I even lost weight. Anyway, right now I am going for a nice bulk, and hopefully I can get my lower abs big enough so that on my next cut they will all be there.

I'm down from 220 to 200, simiilar weight loss as yours, the results will be there...it's just going to take time for me and you both... too bad you have to lose fat ALL around instead of just stomach, in order to lose fat on the stomach.

Eat and Lift, it could be a good idea for you to do for a little bit. Then try cutting once again and I think you'll see some nice results.

gains2385
07-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm in the same boat, I got anxious during my cut. I decided to just eat regular for two weeks, I ate what I wanted and got it out of my system. It was good for me and I didn't put on much fat at all. I'd go as far to say that I even lost weight. Anyway, right now I am going for a nice bulk, and hopefully I can get my lower abs big enough so that on my next cut they will all be there.

I'm down from 220 to 200, simiilar weight loss as yours, the results will be there...it's just going to take time for me and you both... too bad you have to lose fat ALL around instead of just stomach, in order to lose fat on the stomach.

Eat and Lift, it could be a good idea for you to do for a little bit. Then try cutting once again and I think you'll see some nice results.
Hey man, thanks for the response. I appreciate it. I think that is what I am going to do. Get me a clean bulk going up to about 185 and then cut again if I need to, or just keep bulking if I can keep it clean enough. I appreciate it man. Thanks.

silverstar
07-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Iv kinda been in the same boat. I just started eating weight watchers Flake's and fiber. on my days I dont work. I eat my eggs and chesse on the days I do and drink my shake with ground oats and ground flax seed and my scoop and a half of protine mix. thats got my fiber up and going. I havent been working out for the last cupple weeks due to my new job. I have still been droping weight. I dont know if your using any of this but it should help if your not. Hope this helps.

Paladyr
07-31-2006, 02:32 PM
I too am beginning to wonder if having a six pack is really worth what you have to eat/do to get there. It's like I have to choose between being happy at 12-14%, or bitter and hungry at 9%.

Eszekial
07-31-2006, 02:34 PM
I gotta say that i'd much rather be 6 packing then eating tasty treats.

Tasty treats only make you happy. 6 Packs make the girl you screw happy.. And i really like the girl i screw, a lot.

Paladyr
07-31-2006, 02:39 PM

Tasty treats only make you happy. 6 Packs make the girl you screw happy.. And i really like the girl i screw, a lot.

My wife thinks I get too skinny, in fact, her and all her sisters don't prefer a guy with a six-pack.

To each their own!

Eszekial
07-31-2006, 02:43 PM
My wife thinks I get too skinny, in fact, her and all her sisters don't prefer a guy with a six-pack.

To each their own!

Kinda what happens with my girl, except when she tells me about what her friends said about me and smiles.

Beauty in the eye, etc etc.

gains2385
07-31-2006, 06:34 PM

Eszekial, I see you post on here often, and from your avatar you look quite ripped, but you have no pictures in the members photo area. I am kind of curious exactly how ripped you are and how well the UD 2.0 diet is treating you. :nod:

ddegroff
07-31-2006, 10:05 PM

Exactly what i was gonna say. I would do a clean bulk and then cut when you get too fat.

vhx1
08-03-2006, 11:35 AM

Thanks.

what was your diet like when you first started to cut. also, were you lifting heavy when u started off?