PDA

View Full Version : Midnight meal questions

crazyskater52
08-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering, if you eat in the middle of the night, like you sleep 3 or 4 hours and you wake up and eat, then go back to sleep, should you count this as the same day or on the new day? (as far as tracking I mean). And also, I was wondering, is having too much carbs, or too much fat bad?

KingWilder
08-02-2006, 05:27 AM
set a time where your days start/end...say for example 2AM and just say everything before then is one day, everything after is the next day

personally I don't like to be bothered with waking up to eat, I enjoy sleeping way more than eating...so I just take a Nitrean shake and then eat as soon as I wake up the next day

And also, I was wondering, is having too much carbs, or too much fat bad?

too much of anything can be bad...not sure exactly what you're asking

crazyskater52
08-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Like, Ive read people say, theres not too much, just make sure you reach the macros, if you go over its okay, if you go under then its not.

And what if you keep waking up in the middle of the night hungry?

Steele
08-02-2006, 08:54 AM
I asked the same kinda thing, and the solution was to eat a bowl of wholegrain cereal with skimmed milk an hour before you go to sleep =)

-Steele

gains2385
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
I almost fixed me a cup of egg whites at 4 a.m. last night. I keep waking up about two times a night to take a leak because I drank at least 85 ounces of water, just at the gym.

I need to get me some depends and then not even worry about it. :hump: