PDA

View Full Version : good form and posture

care_bear
08-04-2006, 09:02 AM
A while ago i posted some pics of myself but i didn't show any of my back because one side was more developed than the other ...i spent the last 2 months trying to correct it and this is what i've achieved so far

here are before and after pics

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/aaronboz/pooo.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/aaronboz/ooooop.jpg

I'm not saying its fixed entirely but its a real boost to know its working
Deadlifts and army presses behind the neck even though I know how bad they are for your shoulders...i only use them to fix the problem

care_bear
08-04-2006, 10:00 AM
the top pic:the one on the left is after
the bottom pic: the one on the right is after

just to clarify

Hockey66
08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
To tell you the honest truth I would have guessed opposite for the before/afters. :(

Aqualoo
08-04-2006, 09:19 PM
To tell you the honest truth I would have guessed opposite for the before/afters. :(

Me too.. :windup:

Nosaj
08-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I thought it was the other way around too. On the plus side, your delts have really evened out and put some size on. Lats still look balanced, just more stomach fat or less lat flexing? Anyways, keep at it, if you can feel the difference, it will show when you get down to low bf%.

d'Anconia
08-05-2006, 01:44 AM
care_bear were you on a bulk, cut, or maintenance during the last two months?

care_bear
08-05-2006, 02:18 AM
it would be a bulk...i gained 10 lbs but i i'm going to start cutting now

Ricochet_kid
08-17-2006, 06:25 PM
you guys are either crazy or blind, :windup: I can see right away that the top right pic is before, and the top left pic is after. There's a very distinct difference there, and the after pic, (on the left) is certainly much more balanced.

Not sure about the bottom pics though, the light level is too different.

care_bear. - I really hate the behind the neck presses or pulls, and I'd question whether or not you could've achieved the same thing with exercises in front of your head instead.

But regardless of that it's apparent to me that whatever you did made a big difference.

Congratulations on recognizing a shortcoming and smoking it.

care_bear
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
thanks man i thought the thread was well gone by now...posted it 2 weeks ago or so...i work the shoulders pretty hard and they're constantly stiff and sore but for a good cause