PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Results of Cut?

mikedahammer
08-10-2006, 08:43 AM
This is my very first post eventhough I have been browsing this site for a couple of months. I wanted to show the results of my cut. My orginial goal was that I wanted to add muscle mass while losing fat. I found out quickly that this was very hard to do. Since the my weight was the more important issue to me, I decided I would try to get my weight under control and lose as much fat as possible by cutting.

I started in mid April around 175 pounds. Now I am sitting around 150. (it has been almost exactly 4 months to the date).

My routine consisted of changing my diet (no more chips and cookies) and I started a lifting routine. I was extremely strick with the foods that I ate for the first three months. Now I am more relaxed and cheating much more often as compared to when I started. The only supplement I used was Nitrean.

My long term goal is to add some muscle mass. I am hoping to go on a clean 6 month bulk and not gain a lot of fat. Well I don't want to ramble to much on my first post, so take a look at the pics.

Mike

Eszekial
08-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Wow! Seems like you are well on your way!

Good luck on the bulk!

Con
08-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Zek basically said it all. Very good job mike.

Out of curiostiy, whats your diet and split like?

Stumprrp
08-10-2006, 09:16 AM
great work! time to pack on some mass!

mikedahammer
08-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Zek basically said it all. Very good job mike.

Out of curiostiy, whats your diet and split like?

I used fitday for awhile, but then I got my Routine down and this was basically my diet:

Nitrean Shakes with olive oil. Salad with lots of chicken (8 oz). More shakes and more salad.

As for my Split I was eating about 2000 - 2200 calories a day give or take a few hundred depending on the day.

My split was 50% protein (thanks nitrean), 25% fat, 25% carbs. Give or take a few %'s here and there.

RBB
08-10-2006, 09:26 AM
great work, bitch. this guy did really well sticking to his diet and split. losing 25lbs without any strength loss. the results are really noticeable in person. time to pack some mass on now.

mikedahammer
08-10-2006, 10:17 AM
great work, bitch. this guy did really well sticking to his diet and split. losing 25lbs without any strength loss. the results are really noticeable in person. time to pack some mass on now.

I do owe a lot to RBB as he has really help answer a lot of my dumb questions and get me on the right track. But he is still a pussy.

KarateBoy
08-10-2006, 10:22 AM
But he is still a pussy.

:clap:

You're my new favorite member:zipit:

Edit: Great work.

My friend has lost about the same amount of weight and I'm sure you are thinking the same thing too: never going back

RBB
08-10-2006, 12:58 PM
But he is still a pussy.
you can expect a steaming upper decker sometime this afternoon.