PDA

View Full Version : Calorie/protein/carb/fat Count for the day some advice!!!!!

j-dearden
08-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey there

id say for the past few months ive stoped gaining muscle, o by the way im doing a slow clean bulk, hoping to gain about 0.5lb a week ( whats the rush haha ) so i deceided to track my calories carbs and protein etc for a couple of days, weiging all my food, and it turns out on average i consume around 2500 cals day. so i figure this is my maintinace, as i havnt realy gained or lost any weight for quite a while. so i decided to up my colrie intake by 500 to 3,000 a day could you guys give these details a check, this is what i have eaten today any advice would be great. remember i want to do a slow clean bulk like isaid i aint in no hurry. do you think i am getting to many/less carbs and same for fat/protein?

i weigh 180 pounds and 16%bf 5"10.5

cheers ;)

Eszekial
08-11-2006, 04:06 PM
It's really hard for us to make any general assertations on how clean or solid your diet is based on what you've told us... But as a general rule, if you've plateaued based on your current calorie count, it's probably a good time to pack in more food :D

Way to go for critical thinking! Keep up the good work.

And i may be WAY out of line here, but at your weight with your bf%, 2500 is not nearly a bulk... Either you've been making newbie gains or been getting anecdotally "bigger" via the cutting phenomenon of looking bigger even though you've actually lost weight.

j-dearden
08-11-2006, 04:21 PM
cheers for that, what do you meen by "anecdotally", and wen u say lost weight do you meen fat?

Eszekial
08-11-2006, 04:33 PM
To be more specific, sometimes people look bigger after a cut, even though they actually got smaller.