PDA

View Full Version : Eating chinese food + beer + fry up?



Marnie
08-13-2006, 12:46 PM
This is what happened to me, as it was my friends birthday, so we went out for a chinese, and I ate loads(halfo f everyone else's food cuz they were stuffed), then I got thoroughly trashed on some beer + spirits + whatever else I could find, then had a dirty fry up the morning after. How much damage will this have done to my cut?

Sidior
08-13-2006, 12:48 PM
It was just one day, get back on track. If your diet is good 90% of the time don't stress about the other 10%.

KingWilder
08-13-2006, 01:34 PM
sounds like a good time to me, just get back to your diet; you'll be fine

Tofer
08-13-2006, 01:41 PM
Don't feel guilty about it. Sometimes in life you just have to let loose and have a good time. Obviously it wouldn't be good if you were doing this on a consistent basis but one night will not kill you at all. Lots of people have occasional cheat days on a diet because it can be pretty tough mentally to go without all the foods and drinks you love for a long period of time. Just get right back into what you were doing and don't even give last night a second thought.

j25
08-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Ouch thats a dangerous combination! I stay away from chinese food anymore. Something in it leaves me with shotgun A$$.

Anyway, I dont think it would be anything to worry about. It was only one occassion, so it's not like every day.

RedSpikeyThing
08-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Did eating healthy for one day make you really healthy? No. So why would eating bad for one day make you unhealthy?

Marnie
08-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Ouch thats a dangerous combination! I stay away from chinese food anymore. Something in it leaves me with shotgun A$$.

Anyway, I dont think it would be anything to worry about. It was only one occassion, so it's not like every day.
It gives you the ****s? Man, chinese food is the greatest, but it isn't exactly the healthiest.