PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bad diet...

bL33d
08-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Well it cant be that bad cause i have lost 80 pounds in 4 monthes but just tell me what u think....

Breakfast : Bowl of cereal

Lunch : A weight watcher meal of some sort or maybe a 6inch turkey and ham from subway (wheat, no cheese w/ mustard).

Dinner : 1 serving of whatever my wife makes for dinner LOL!!

No snacking of any kind sweets or salt and i drink water and diet soda only.

Been taken greentea pills aswell not sure if they help or not though.

Im at 215 now and want to get to 185.

getfit
08-13-2006, 02:06 PM
any veggies? healthy fats?in your diet.

Billy E.
08-13-2006, 02:23 PM
I am no food expert, but I wouldnt prefer not drinking any type of soda.

And what about Fruits?

Looks alright to me but you "could" make some small changes.

D Breyer
08-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Not enough protein or healthy fats... Go read built's cut sticky, it is really helpful

j25
08-13-2006, 02:53 PM
I have had a lot of success so far just by cutting out ALL soda, iced tea, candy, snack food, etc. In one month I have cut 18 pounds. I stick to the good stuff; chicken, turkey, veggies, etc.

How to you get through a day without any meals or good snacks in between? I think I would be hungry?

I agree, I would stay away from soda all together. If anything besides water I like crystal lite, and gatorade, and sometimes the carbonated flavored water from wal mart.

bL33d
08-13-2006, 03:10 PM
I have a salad for lunch or dinner a few days a week but other then that not much fruit or veggies as i hate both lol!

i get like lettuce and black olives and pickles on my sub :P

Gatorade has to many calories!!

I'll check out that sticky.

And at first i did get hungry and i might have some baked wheat thins or 100 calorie packs but i dont really get hungry anymore just have to tell myself to eat.

Billy E.
08-13-2006, 04:08 PM
The only thing I can tell you is to not "fast". Also like I said, NO soda. EAT but eat good stuff. Also workout, jog, run, any kind of cardio etc.

Built
08-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Well it cant be that bad cause i have lost 80 pounds in 4 monthes but just tell me what u think....

What makes you think that losing 80 lbs in four months is good?

You aren't eating enough to maintain your LBM. I sure as hell hope you've been lifting through this ...

bL33d
08-14-2006, 07:00 AM
What makes you think that losing 80 lbs in four months is good?

You aren't eating enough to maintain your LBM. I sure as hell hope you've been lifting through this ...

Well i lost 30 pounds in like 2 weeks in the beginning so i think that was mainly water weight... But its not like i had any personel training here, I just got fed up and started walking at first then running and only eating 3 meals a day.

I never would of thought that eating only 3 meals a day would be bad for you. Allthough i have started eating more chicken and turkey since i started lifting weights about a month ago.

Any small easy tips you could give me......