PDA

View Full Version : UPS Order #?

BalancedMan
08-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know if AtLarge provides the UPS Shipping # so that I can track where my tub of Nitrean is at? I assume that the company is on the Eastern side/coast of the country, which is a bit unfortunate for those who order it on UPS ground that live on the West Coast.

It hasn't been "that" long since I ordered it, but I am waiting anxiously to get my hands on this apparently "awesome" nitrean stuff...and I'm also really sick and tired of my current vanilla protein powder.

My first of hopefully many orders from AtLarge.

Thanks.

chris mason
08-17-2006, 01:54 AM
Balanced, you can shoot us an email at contactus@atlargenutrition.com and we can get you your tracking information.

Chris

malkore
08-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Chris,

I was about to ask this too. Most sites I order from automatically send me the UPS tracker number the day after it ships (UPS apparently doesn't make it available til midnight the day it ships).

any plans to add that to your site? I would rather not bug you guys via email or phone just for a tracking number.

BTW, I got that Nitrean today...hell yeah that IS some tastey protein. I'll have to invest in some chocolate the next time I need a tub for home.

chris mason
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Chris,

I was about to ask this too. Most sites I order from automatically send me the UPS tracker number the day after it ships (UPS apparently doesn't make it available til midnight the day it ships).

any plans to add that to your site? I would rather not bug you guys via email or phone just for a tracking number.

BTW, I got that Nitrean today...hell yeah that IS some tastey protein. I'll have to invest in some chocolate the next time I need a tub for home.

We may do that eventually. I will have to speak with Daniel regarding the complexity of doing it. In the meantime feel free to contact me.

Chris

come back kid
08-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Chris- Does AT Large use an inventory management software solution? If not, i will be happy to provide you with a demo copy. (integrates with QuickBooks and UPS Worldship)

chris mason
08-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Chris- Does AT Large use an inventory management software solution? If not, i will be happy to provide you with a demo copy. (integrates with QuickBooks and UPS Worldship)

We do not to my knowledge (Daniel would know for sure). I might be interested in that demo.

Chris

come back kid
08-18-2006, 10:12 AM
We do not to my knowledge (Daniel would know for sure). I might be interested in that demo.

Chris

Just let me know, and I can send the link to the download. I can also do web demonstrations as well.

Joe Black
08-20-2006, 10:55 AM

Hey,

What exactly does it do? Let us know and we can take a think on it.

Daniel

come back kid
08-21-2006, 02:26 PM
: Intuitive, easy-to-learn interface.

:: Receive orders from the Internet, a handheld device or enter manually for pick, fill and ship.

:: Easy purchasing and payables with complete cost history.

:: Fast receiving of inventory makes saved items immediately available.

:: Calculates inventory need to maintain par values with every transaction.

:: Multi-level user password security.

:: Enter items with a barcode scanner or with a keyboard entry.

:: Easy generation of pick lists and stocking lists.

:: Track items via UPS WorldShip® to their specific locations.

:: Simple transfer of inventory between locations.

:: Advanced accounts receivable functions and features.

:: Powerful multi-level pricing management features

:: Process payments, credit memos, discounts, re-distributions, and
bad debt write-off from within one window.

:: Complete reporting for inventory and sales analysis.

:: Multiple Point-of-Sale windows result in faster check outs.

:: Invoice single or multiple customers at once without closing windows.

:: Multi-level user password security.

:: Enter items with a barcode scanner or a keystroke.

:: Perpetual inventory cycle counting interface.

:: Accurate inventory management through purchasing and receiving.

:: Automatic sales rep commission calculations.

:: Employees can be monitored and scheduled at any location, from any location.

:: Inter-company communication features.

:: Reliable, automated backup for data security and redundancy.

:: Complete reporting for sales analysis.

:: Customer purchase tracking.

:: Sales trends and inventory order forecasting.

:: Single and multi-location support.