PDA

View Full Version : Farmer's Tan, Man Boobies, Happy Trail.

natediesel
08-15-2006, 05:09 AM
All that, plus red marks on my back that I got from sitting on this broken chair. I quit junk food/started cutting a week ago. These pics are nasty but I need to keep a record to see how I improve. Out of focus and awful poses too. Found tons of good info on this site, thanks already everyone...

194lbs. Guesses on my bodyfat% welcome.

Clifford Gillmore
08-15-2006, 05:19 AM
You must be atleast 6'5" 6'6" no? Please man, don't cut! It won't look how you expect it too, add another good solid 50lbs onto your frame before you considering cutting.

Everyone will reply with a similar response, so please bulk :) Other than that, you'll look great when you stick some meat on!

natediesel
08-15-2006, 05:29 AM
One more of my back and a leg shot just cuz I'm crazy hairy. No I'm not gonna shave. That knee is currently busted and my legs have never been strong anyways. I do rehab on it ( no heavy lifting ) and hope to play sports/start normal leg work with it in a couple months. Shoulda saved this for my journal thread.

Oh and does pic1 of my first post own or what.

Risk, I'm a bit under 6'3" but my arms are freakishly long. Bulking, really? My goal is definitely to be big but not carrying around an extra 50... I wanna be big too but not 240lbs big. Hehe. Anyways your input is definitely appreciated.

KingWilder
08-15-2006, 08:58 AM
lookin' lean man

I gotta agree with Risk, I would def. bulk

Eszekial
08-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Gain 20 lbs. You do not need to cut.

muscle chic
08-15-2006, 09:43 AM
Bulk!! Eat clean and lift !!! Bulk...Bulk....Bulk.....

Cobra Commander
08-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Your pretty lean right now. If you go on a clean bulk and add 20lbs or more you'll look pretty good.

surfer16
08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
hairiest. leg. ever.

McVein
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM
dude, you shoule bulk firsy and then cut, if you cut your just going to look like a hunger striker.....

youre going to have to have something under there to cut to,

so bulk bulk bulk

and good luck

Jordanbcool
08-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Yea, I've never seen legs that hairy lol.

I thought mine were hairy but geeez. haha

Bulk. Doesnt matter how much, just do it. Good luck

McVein
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM
those are legs??....holy crap

SwoleSam
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Bulk 50 lbs (not too quickly though!) then cut.

Seriously, I think adding 20 lbs and then cutting on a 6'3''-ish frame won't show much before and after.

Davidelmo
08-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Definatley bulk. Trust me, you will be disappointed if you cut now.

Also your chest is probably your weakest area. Your lats are your second weakest. Arms look good.

bloodninja
08-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Bulk, you're going to end up looking like an ethiopian with aids if you cut now.

ottomanart
08-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Bulk, you're going to end up looking like an ethiopian with aids if you cut now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wouldn't have worded it that way but I have to agree... and it looks like most of the people above said to bulk too!!!

Start eating buddy... and lift (where and when you can)!!!

wdjuqi
08-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Manboobies? Where?

D Breyer
08-15-2006, 08:01 PM
bulk up dude

natediesel
08-17-2006, 06:12 AM
Alrighty then, definitely bulking. Cool, cuz I love eating. Bad news is I got to hold off on that cuz doc said do like nothing lower for a while to let my knee heal. Guess I can always just eat clean til then... :bang:

jamrock, shaving my legs isn't too tempting even though it might drop me a few pounds.;)

wdjuqi, sorry to disappoint. Much more noticeable in person I guess.

Ah, guess on the bf%? 20? No clue.

tdotteg
08-17-2006, 06:22 AM
I'd say close to 10% ?
Good luck on the Bulk

natediesel
08-24-2006, 03:39 AM
Hey, I did a search for "skinny fat lack protein carb" and nothin useful came up... feel free to link me!

I know part of this is genetics. I know it'd help alot to actually build up more muscle in general. But I think part of this is diet related... is there something I'm doing diet wise that makes my body appear skinny with clothes on but under it's pretty soft? I read somewhere someone thought it wasn't takin in enough carbs that makes you look like I do, I'm not sure. I'm flexing in all my pictures but the skinny fat look is still evident hehe.

Oh and after lookin around I'd guess my bf% was closer to 15, any other guesses?

miken5254
08-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Your bf% is closer to 10% IMO. Oh and you got a jungle on your legs man.:)

wdjuqi
08-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Hey, I did a search for "skinny fat lack protein carb" and nothin useful came up... feel free to link me!

I know part of this is genetics. I know it'd help alot to actually build up more muscle in general. But I think part of this is diet related... is there something I'm doing diet wise that makes my body appear skinny with clothes on but under it's pretty soft? I read somewhere someone thought it wasn't takin in enough carbs that makes you look like I do, I'm not sure. I'm flexing in all my pictures but the skinny fat look is still evident hehe.

Good question, I'd be interested in knowing an answer for that. Built where are you!!!!!????!??

f=ma
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
cut to what? a cut is a waste of time for you IMO.. just eat lots of red meat, chicken, and oatmeal

WBBIRL
08-27-2006, 09:22 PM
cut to what? a cut is a waste of time for you IMO.. just eat lots of red meat, chicken, and oatmeal

QFTFT

Your not fat at all and hardy have man boobs... all you need to do is start getting plenty of protein and hit the weights hard. The rest will fall into place

wdjuqi
08-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Not trying to tell you what to do, but you would look 10x better if you shaved.

SirPhil
08-29-2006, 09:59 AM
Not trying to tell you what to do, but you would look 10x better if you shaved.
I agree, start shaving now, the results will be great! I've never seen such hairy legs in my life, I'm certain it's a turn-off to girls lol, no offense.

Eat 6 small meals a day, no junk, only clean foods. Purchase a weightgainer, if you haven't done so already, it really helps if used correctly. Avoid the fatty foods, flush your body with all available protein and carbs. Be consistent workout and diet wise. Track your diet on http://www.fitday.com/

Make sure to include deadlifting, benchpressing, and squatting in your workout routine. These three exercices are king of all exercices, and are the best for adding muscle mass and definition to one's frame.

good luck!

Cra-Z
08-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Looks good man, you got a nice base to work with. Don't cut, you will be disappointed, you need to eat. Get much bigger! :P

natediesel
09-09-2006, 03:45 AM
Ahhh don't worry, more than a few girls have commented on my moobies. Theyre definitely there. Hehe. I'm just flexing in all the pics.

And more than a few girls have told me they like the freakish amount of all the hair, one reason probably being it's so opposite to what theyre used to. But I guess I would shave if I actually got a good body goin that I'd like to show off. Anyways I know I'm hairy. ;P

Still curious about the diet question. I mean I kno it's being proven to me the most important thing is to just add muscle around the loose skin and fat but...

More pics in a week or 2 to check progress or lack thereof.

DaoineSidhe
09-13-2006, 03:16 AM
I'll second (or thirtieth) you needing to bulk up. You're a meal away from being skinny.

Manboobs? I'll trade you chests. My manboobs make women jealous.

As for the hairy legs...wow. You just emasculated Sasquatch.

Some simple lifting of the fork and iron and you'll have a rockin' bod there.