1 1/4 cup of 1% Milk
9 Scoops of Chocolate Nitrean
1 T butter
2 T Cocoa
1 2/3 cup Splenda
1 cup Oats
1 T Honey

Directions:

Heat both Natural and Reduced Fat PB in pot on stove until consistency of honey. Make sure you stir so as not to burn. Gradually add 4 scoops of Nitrean and 1/4 cup of milk into PB. In a separate bowl mix the remaining 5 scoops of Nitrean and 3/4 cup of milk together. Pour into PB and continue stirring. In another pot, put 1 T of butter and begin heating. As butter melts, add 2 T of Cocoa and 1/4 cup of milk. Continue stirring. While stirring, add in 1/3 cup increments, all 1 2/3 cup of Splenda. When completely mixed, pour into PB/Nitrean Combo and add 1 cup of Oats and 1 T of Honey. Stir together and let sit for just a minute or two. It should already begin sticking together fairly well. From here take a 1 T measuring spoon and scoop out individual clumps. Form into balls with hands and lay on wax paper. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then put into Rubbermaid container. Toss into fridge for easy storage.

Comments:

1. Total supplies should make roughly 43T (43 balls).

2. Entire batch has following stats:

Calories- 4068
Fat- 225g
Carbs- 240g
Sugar- 68g
Protein- 350g

3. Individual balls have the following stats:

Calories- 95
Fat- 5g
Carbs- 6g
Sugar- 1.5g
Protein- 8g

I've tried a couple of different recipes with this and so far this is the best I've come up with. They taste great (to me) and have a pretty firm consistency. They also aren't too chewy. Overall I like this batch more than any other. Let me know what you think.

Unreal
08-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Sounds good, but why not all natty PB? I bet some ground up nuts would work well for texture/consistency.

Eszekial
08-15-2006, 02:27 PM
i was wondering the same thing.

Chubrock
08-15-2006, 07:57 PM
First batch was with all natty pb. By the time you use all that, you end up with almost as much fast as protein. As it is now, it has the best blend (for me) of macros.