PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Out

Harrison486
08-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Whats going on everyone?

Well, this year at school I am going to be living in an apartment. I am not going to be on a meal plan or anything, so finally I will be in complete control of what I am going to eat. I am not planning on being on any strict diet but I would like to make sure I am eating clean and everything.

I am planning on making grilled chicken, lean red meat, brown rice, and vegetables the staple of my diet... Also, gotta remember the quick stuff for lunch... like tuna or peanut butter sandwhiches....

What I am struggling with is what to eat for breakfast? What are some good healthy things to make and eat for breakfast?

Also, anyone have any opinions as to what the best protein bar out is?

getfit
08-16-2006, 03:54 PM
eggs, oats.If you're in a rush, as i am in the morning, i have a shake with oats.

Eszekial
08-16-2006, 04:30 PM
The ever popular cottage cheese.

4 servings of 2% cottage cheese, 400 calories, 50+ gram so of protein, low carb, casein protein. Great way to start your day. Less then $3.

Harrison486
08-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the help so far...

Eggs would be pretty easy... except Im sure I shouldnt be eating eggs every morning..

And cottage cheese? hmm... I dont really think I like that stuff, although I cannot remember the last time I tried it