PDA

View Full Version : This is proof of my weight (gains of 80lbs in 8 months)

SaVvY
08-17-2006, 09:48 AM
This is for anyone who said i was lying about my gains, you can check bodybuilding.com for how much i was weighing (and measurements) months back, someone took a page of my old site an put it in my thread on there >>>yes i trolled a bit because they had been complete a-holes to me beforehand, an i did it very well, they took the p*ss out of me so i took the p*ss out of them, fair is fair, but technically i told the truth about my half squat, because i did do that<<<

Firstly, heres some semi stiff leg dead work (should always be a little bend in the legs), just under 300 was all i could fit on the bar with my current weights at home - dont mind the screams, this was too light, i dont like going anymore than 12 reps, but i added a slow rep at the end just to try an get something from the set

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1pR2hwOrI8A

After workout i weigh in - cant help the funny lines an poor quality, i have to record a tv via my webcam to get vids on my comp, some of the vids you get lines come up, i dont know why, it looks normal on the tv

Firstly i put a 2 kilo plate on the scales, it weighs 2.0 kilo's, then i put a 7.5 kilo plate on the scales, it comes out at 7.6 kilo (scales goes up in .2 of a kilo so it had to round it up)

I weighed 119.2 kilo's, take .4 kilo off (clothes weight) an you got 118.8 kilo's, which is 262lbs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZnoDw28Aec

Stumprrp
08-17-2006, 09:56 AM
80 lbs in 8 months is tremendous and your legs look swole, sweet job, dont worry about the grunting i do it like every exersize lol.

SaVvY
08-17-2006, 10:20 AM
80 lbs in 8 months is tremendous and your legs look swole, sweet job, dont worry about the grunting i do it like every exersize lol.
thanks man

my whole body looks much smaller on all my vids because there taken by my phone an then recorded on a lil tiny 14in tv - legs look tiny to me, there over 30in around an calves are 19in

grunting just adds to the flavour haha i just simply can not help it, even if its light

WBBIRL
08-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Pics would be better, before and afters.

That video is horrible and im not sure how you SLDL 300 pounds proves that you've put on weight. I've added over 100lbs to my bench before and actually lost 10 or so pounds of bodyweight.

Dont sweat the people who call you on it though, you have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. A video (of slightly higher quailty :p) will clear up any doubts. For some people though, like myself I cannot do a good video. My friend quit lifting on me and the worse part is that he had a video camera so not only did I have acess to a good training partner but a video camera and he could have recorded me.

Either way, lift you for and keep it up.

SaVvY
08-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Pics would be better, before and afters.

That video is horrible and im not sure how you SLDL 300 pounds proves that you've put on weight. I've added over 100lbs to my bench before and actually lost 10 or so pounds of bodyweight.

Dont sweat the people who call you on it though, you have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. A video (of slightly higher quailty :p) will clear up any doubts. For some people though, like myself I cannot do a good video. My friend quit lifting on me and the worse part is that he had a video camera so not only did I have acess to a good training partner but a video camera and he could have recorded me.

Either way, lift you for and keep it up.
deadlift is nothing to do with my weight, i just thought i would throw it in there to show im not an e-lifter as well

I dont feel a better quality vid is needed, you can see how much the plates weigh to prove the scales are worthy, an you can clearly see how much i weigh - im not saying i can create top quality videos, im saying i weigh what i weigh, lift what i lift, an i have not, an do not lie about these things, there would be not point in doing so

edit - pics are not from start to finish, but one is from a while back an one is recent

Stumprrp
08-17-2006, 10:48 AM
clearly much bigger, how did you go about training and eating while doing this

SaVvY
08-17-2006, 10:56 AM
clearly much bigger, how did you go about training and eating while doing this
my training is hit style, but with lengthy sessions instead of short, its kinda my own style, just what works best for me personally

Check out the thread titled paul savage on marunde-muscle.com for a sample of a days eating from my log

Stumprrp
08-17-2006, 11:24 AM
ok, yeah i like HIT stuff too, i usually leave so wreaked.

dude sick diet, can you explain to me a normal day of training?

SaVvY
08-17-2006, 11:59 AM
ok, yeah i like HIT stuff too, i usually leave so wreaked.

dude sick diet, can you explain to me a normal day of training?
ive ate more

not really all that different to other people as far as my exercises go, just specific to my strongman needs

ill mainly look to build strength an mass

legs day for instance ill start with full squats, then i use this massive leg press machine, its got these little foot plates on, uses a weight stack an a big wheel - its rediculously hard for a resistence machine, i did 888lbs (couldnt fit any more on) plus the sled to chest for 12 reps before i started using it, an a couple of plates on this thing is harder than that was haha an theres 23 plates on it..

then ill do standing calf raise, an now i finish off using the leg curl machine to single out my hamstrings

Stumprrp
08-17-2006, 12:03 PM
now with the exersizes you obviously do alot of sets and reps?

SaVvY
08-17-2006, 12:55 PM
now with the exersizes you obviously do alot of sets and reps?
no, sometimes ill only do 1 working set, sometimes ill do 3, maybe 4

reps wise i do 8's or 10's most the time

Stumprrp
08-18-2006, 08:09 AM
interesting, do you use alot of rest pauses and and stuff? to make it a HIT workout?

SaVvY
08-18-2006, 12:14 PM
interesting, do you use alot of rest pauses and and stuff? to make it a HIT workout?
i use lots of different types of training to keep change going

But the reason its high intensity training, is because i train to complete failure an completely take myself out each time i train..whatever training i do, i do it with intensity, thats just how i am

Stumprrp
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM
respectable, its also how i like to train although i dont have a spotter very often, do you split your body parts up or do full bodys every few days

SaVvY
08-18-2006, 12:18 PM
respectable, its also how i like to train although i dont have a spotter very often, do you split your body parts up or do full bodys every few days
i dont train every few days, it can take me over a week just to stop aching from a workout

i target a good bit of my body each time i train but not all of it

Stumprrp
08-18-2006, 12:24 PM
really interesting sorry if im annoying you with questions its just i was thinking about training like this for a while. You must be a fan of the 20 rep squats.

SaVvY
08-18-2006, 12:32 PM
really interesting sorry if im annoying you with questions its just i was thinking about training like this for a while. You must be a fan of the 20 rep squats.
like a fly you cant catch haha nah im just playin man

i like anything thats tough enough to make you puke

Stumprrp
08-18-2006, 12:34 PM
awesome dude me and you are deff. similar when it comes to training. no pain no gain!!

teaturtle
08-18-2006, 01:47 PM
You look a LOT better at 191 lbs *drools*...

Hockey66
08-18-2006, 05:52 PM
You look a LOT better at 191 lbs *drools*...

If a girl thinks it looks good then it's too small.

Just my personal theory. :D

WBBIRL
08-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Not to be rude, but my general afterthouhgts of seeing the 191 lb shot was that you looked like one of those worm things from MIB.

You filled out big time bro, lookin muchos swole compared to the first shot. A cut would get you back the looks... but for me the bulk would have to go on.

I find calories feed my inner beast like no other... if im putting on weight fast my strength goes nuts.

Coincedentally I've since regained almost all my former strength and have even progressed in some areas. This comes ironically in tune with about a 14lb gain on the scale in say maybe 2-4 weeks.

bloodninja
08-19-2006, 12:02 AM
If a girl thinks it looks good then it's too small.

Just my personal theory. :D

You have learned so much in your short 16 years on this earth, my friend. Wait until you get older and the majority of girls love meatheads.

Savvy, lookin big. I did 50lbs in 8-9 months for my first bulk and I'm only 5'7", I can see how you could do 80lbs at 6'4".

tsmithy
08-19-2006, 07:27 AM
I,m kinda suprised for that much weight gain ur arms/upper body look nothing special/if not a little undersized, at 260 u should have at least 22-24 inch guns, mine were 16 inches at 160lbs and i remeber pro body builder Vince Taylors were up to 18 inches at around 168.

You must be very very tall?

At 260 u should be pushing at least 450 on bench and squatting 550 for 8 reps.

Focus more on strength and dont worry about how much u weigh and u will develop a much more hard core look to ur body.

SaVvY
08-19-2006, 08:17 AM
I,m kinda suprised for that much weight gain ur arms/upper body look nothing special/if not a little undersized, at 260 u should have at least 22-24 inch guns, mine were 16 inches at 160lbs and i remeber pro body builder Vince Taylors were up to 18 inches at around 168.

You must be very very tall?

At 260 u should be pushing at least 450 on bench and squatting 550 for 8 reps.

Focus more on strength and dont worry about how much u weigh and u will develop a much more hard core look to ur body.
lol if i was benching 450 after only 8 months odd of training with no steroids + the length of my arms it would be the best progress of anybody thats ever been on the bench

squatting 550 for 8 would probably also be the best progress of anyone thats ever done squat

you must think im some kind of terminator..

at least 22-24 inch arms??? Magnus Samuelsson (worlds strongest arms) whos 2in taller than me an 353lbs (160 kilos) has 23in, hell Dominic Filiou whos 1in taller than me an many say the biggest built man to ever live (435lbs), his arms are only 25in, arnies were only 22.5, ronnies 24 at 296 ripped pounds...i think your confused

my measurements are:

18.5in neck
59.25in shoulders
50.5in chest
17in right arm
16 5/8in left arm
16in right forearm
15.25in left forearm
42in upper ab
40in around hips + waist
45in around glutes
30.5in thigh
24.5in quad (above the knee)
19in calf
An i have around 40lbs of body fat

p.s i train for strongman, strength and power are my focus, but i have to also get bigger to be as strong as i need to be - weight moves weight, thats all bulking is about for me, i couldnt care less about looking hardcore, i prefer being hardcore

tsmithy
08-19-2006, 04:58 PM
hey i,m certainly not confused, focused would be more the word bro, what u weigh is not important, its importnat to be getting stronger day in day out, week in week out, if u do that ur muscles will grow slowly and progressivly and this will be shown in the poundages u move. As Arnold once said a stronger muslce is a bigger muscle.

After 1 year of training I was benching 5 reps on 90KG at 67KG body weight. As I got heavier my power to weight increased.

At 260 ur arms are way way too small at 17 inches, forget what u weigh and focus on progressive power movements to put on thickness and size.

Take a pride in your power to weight ratio and you will make progress, this applies to legs also.

You appear to be highly motivated which is fantastic but you need to re focus your energy and i,m sure u will improve.

Stumprrp
08-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Tsmithy - im sorry but i really dont know what your talking about, in the 80 lbs he put on in 8 months naturally im sure his strength skyrocketted dude, his measuements are VERY GOOD.

BCC
08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah, tsmithy, he's 6'4 and natural. No 6'4 260 pound person has 22-24 inch arms. Hell! There aren't many guys 260 under 6' with 20 inch arms let alone 22-24.

I had a friend 6'2 255 juiced to the gills and his arms were 19.75 pumped. And they were huge.

toki
08-19-2006, 07:12 PM
so tsmithy, I take it you have both weighed 260+lbs and benched 450+?

WBBIRL
08-19-2006, 08:04 PM
hey i,m certainly not confused, focused would be more the word bro, what u weigh is not important, its importnat to be getting stronger day in day out, week in week out, if u do that ur muscles will grow slowly and progressivly and this will be shown in the poundages u move. As Arnold once said a stronger muslce is a bigger muscle.

After 1 year of training I was benching 5 reps on 90KG at 67KG body weight. As I got heavier my power to weight increased.

At 260 ur arms are way way too small at 17 inches, forget what u weigh and focus on progressive power movements to put on thickness and size.

Take a pride in your power to weight ratio and you will make progress, this applies to legs also.

You appear to be highly motivated which is fantastic but you need to re focus your energy and i,m sure u will improve.

You sir are ranking high up on the list of all time ignorant posters!!

Where do you pull out of nowhere that he should be benching 450+ at 260????

Your another one of those Weight to Strength ratio people, and while thats all well and good you people tend to overlook one imporatant aspect.

Lean people tend to have alot of muscle and well not alot of fat. Heavier guys have more muscle, but usually a larger amount of fat..

So by your theroy because im 300 pounds with about 90 pounds of flab I should be benching 600 + pounds but someone whos 260 should only have to do 450.

The 300 pounder could have less muscle mass then the 260 pounder, why should his bar bet set so much higher?

SaVvY
08-20-2006, 03:40 AM

what i weigh is important, because weight moves weight, an as long as im gaining muscle i will gain strength, an ive hit every pr ive gone for (usually go for them every week) for about 4 months straight now - ive over doubled my strength with this bulk, thats pretty decent imo

saleen281
08-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Great Progress..I am bulking right now also and I hope to put on atleast 30 pounds. How much did you have to increase your cals as you went along?

John04Civic
08-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Wow.. Just wow.. You look meanacing dude! I wanna look like you at 200+++ lbs!

Great job on the bulk!

Nosaj
08-22-2006, 02:26 AM
I found some of your posts on other forums. I seriously hope you don't bring any of your drama to this forum, I consider it home. Good luck on your bulk, keep up the strong efforts.

SaVvY
08-23-2006, 12:03 PM
cheers guys

increase in cals haha erm..its just not possible to count! theres too much food, an it would never be correct..ive been eating a LOT though! i do think ive ate 10,000 kcals or more some days..i can eat 100g protein with no trouble in 1 meal, 200g carbs easy in 1 meal etc

updated picture

Stumprrp
08-23-2006, 01:22 PM
looking quite massive

wannab250
08-26-2006, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=tsmithy] at 260 u should have at least 22-24 inch guns,
QUOTE]

that is the lamest comment ive read in a long time. im 220 6'0 and have 17.5 arms, so let me guess tsmithy i should have what atlease 20 inchers? hahaha BS

BiggerGuns=LD
02-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Looks more like a 30lb gain,and much of it is water retention. Not bad though, arms look like they need work still

Xand
02-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Lookin' huge dude. Keep doing what your doing and you'll have 22"s.

sharkall2003
02-22-2007, 03:25 PM

Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

Jordanbcool
02-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

I agree. Power to weight ratio?? haha