PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Nitrean

DarrenEff
08-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Now, after drinking a few glasses of this I'm going out of my mind. I've had several people sip it, to help me and try figure out exactly what that little extra taste is.

Maybe I'm just nuts and it's got this taste because of the egg protein?

chris mason
08-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Lol, cool, isn't it?

We must keep our secrets you know.

:cool:

LibertyDante
08-20-2006, 05:26 AM
I just got my batch of Nitrean with the vanilla taste. WOW! I have never been so impressed with the taste, I mix it with skim milk and it tastes damn good. Anyone else have any other good recipes to mix the Nitrean with? Also, I'm not a big fan of chocolate, is AtLarge's strong? Or could someone that doesn't mind chocolate tastes deal with it ok? |Thanks!

chris mason
08-21-2006, 05:39 AM
I just got my batch of Nitrean with the vanilla taste. WOW! I have never been so impressed with the taste, I mix it with skim milk and it tastes damn good. Anyone else have any other good recipes to mix the Nitrean with? Also, I'm not a big fan of chocolate, is AtLarge's strong? Or could someone that doesn't mind chocolate tastes deal with it ok? |Thanks!

I really think the chocolate is excellent and we sell it very well. We are also going to have a strawberry flavor very soon and I think that is excellent!

malkore
08-23-2006, 01:39 PM
I say that hint of flavor in the vanilla is either caramel or butterscotch. Whatever it is, I dig it.

And Chris, I would love to be a taste tester candidate for the strawberry!

Eszekial
08-23-2006, 01:56 PM
ya know, they list the ingrediants...

Joe Black
08-23-2006, 03:16 PM
no need for a tester candidate, we should be coming out with it shortly! :)

LouPac
08-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Oh, I can't wait for Strawberry! It's my favorite flavor and I assure you that you will see plenty more of my money once it comes out.

HahnB
08-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Nice, the chocolate is very good. I went through a tub in 8 days once.

BalancedMan
08-23-2006, 11:18 PM
I'll agree that the Chocolate is very good. At first I thought it smelled like some older stuff I had (all Whey too), but this stuff goes down very smooth and is great to mix with milk (and not too shabby with water either).

At the rate I'm going, I'll be finishing my first tub in about two weeks total...guess it's time to reorder since I'm on the west coast. I've yet to have the vanilla and have never tried strawberry anything.

I know it's not gonna happen, but if the guys at AtLargeNutrition would be willing to send me a couple of tubs of nitrean, I'd be happy to go around my fraternity house of 80 guys to give out free samples. With the rate that we all lift and go through supplements (including a couple of D1 athletes), it might be worth it if some more loyal customers were born.

Regardless, I'll still be spreading the word around when school starts back up.

(But that is a hint guys, I'd recommend sending tubs of your stuff to gyms or maybe even college football teams so that you can get a large base of high volume users who fall in love with the taste and impact of your great product).

diesel_dan
08-25-2006, 06:10 AM
I am sure if they are as good as people say (and I have no doubt they are... plan on finding out soon myself), it will take care of itself. No need to be sending tubs out to give free samples.