PDA

View Full Version : My journey to happiness begins here...

stec04
08-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Ok well i decided to take some pics today with my brothers camera and finally start a journal of my progress(hopefully). Thursday, August 24, 2006 me (Tom) will start my long journey to the body i want to have and be proud of. i provided some pics... ugh it was a bitch to do them cuz i used a 7.1mp camera so each and everyone i had to either crop or resize... well anyways ill provide more pics as i progress through this horrid period of "out of shapness".. anyways.. check out my pics and tell me if you can tell about how much fat i have on me. thank you in advance and wish me luck!! as soon as i wake up my diet plan begins and i will keep you guys updated!

BalancedMan
08-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Now just be sure to eat, sleep and lift right...and more than anything, stay committed and motivated to doing so. I've only been lifting seriously for the last 2 months and I can already see a major difference in my strength and physicue while going from 183 -> 193.

Stay active on the board, as that has been one of my great ways to stay motivated and interested.

stec04
08-23-2006, 11:16 PM
def. i really like this board its filled with tons of knowledge and good advice...my best motivation is my friend because he went from being so so so skinny to being a monster in just a matter of months... once i find the pics of him ill post them up and maybe people could use them as motivation

stec04
08-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Can anyone tell from my photos a rough estimate of how much body fat % i have?