PDA

View Full Version : Pics at the end of my cut!

crazyskater52
08-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone, I'm posting pics when I finished my cut. I'm like 145lbs in the pics...light, but I wanted to lose the fat and I did, but then I started a bulk and just pretty much pigged out for the past month (because I went to Ohio for vacation), so I gained quite a bit of fat now, so I'm deciding what I want to do...cut again then do the clean slow bulk that I didn't do, or just continue bulking but doing it right.

Well anyways here they are:

Stumprrp
08-24-2006, 05:07 PM
lookin good but dude, cutting isnt an option, EAT UP BOY.

DarrenEff
08-24-2006, 05:08 PM
So you cut, dropped to 145lbs. You began bulking and gained some "fat" (where are the pics???). And now you want opinions?

Well, lets see what you look like now. You would have had to gain an immense amount of fat, in order for anyone on this board to tell you to cut again. You look pretty damn lean in the pics from a month ago.

crazyskater52
08-24-2006, 05:16 PM
lookin good but dude, cutting isnt an option, EAT UP BOY.

Thanks man :-), it just kills me seeing the abs dissapear and feeling so fat.

So you cut, dropped to 145lbs. You began bulking and gained some "fat" (where are the pics???). And now you want opinions?

Well, lets see what you look like now. You would have had to gain an immense amount of fat, in order for anyone on this board to tell you to cut again. You look pretty damn lean in the pics from a month ago.

Yeah I gained alot of fat lol, because I was on vacation and I was limited on weight, money, food...and I just ate stupid...I just did a horrible job, so I screwed up pretty bad. Yeah everyone always says bulk bulk, lol. I'll get some pics up later tonight, but I'm not proud of em, I couldnt lift heavy (I was limited to 95 lbs...so I had to do alot of reps rather than weight) And I had a horrible diet.

crazyskater52
08-24-2006, 05:18 PM
lol just saw your signature

very tempted to start bulking again, HARD.

Thats how I feel, but instead very tempted to start cut again, EXTREAMLY HARD, lol

Stumprrp
08-24-2006, 05:42 PM
lol, the difference is i am 18% already, lol.

Hockey66
08-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Althought you probably gained some fat the last month, it's probably not significant. It might be that once you started eating a lot your body started holding lots of water and glycogen and you bloated up, losing definition. I took a break from bulking the past two weeks and looked at least a % or two lower, but now that I started eating tons again I look just as fat.

crazyskater52
08-24-2006, 07:49 PM
Althought you probably gained some fat the last month, it's probably not significant. It might be that once you started eating a lot your body started holding lots of water and glycogen and you bloated up, losing definition. I took a break from bulking the past two weeks and looked at least a % or two lower, but now that I started eating tons again I look just as fat.

I mean I ate really bad though, like going to buffets and stuff, I regret it, but there wasn't too much I could do with limited money and everything (also wanted to not have to worry so much about all this when I was there). I gained like 15 lbs :-/ ....so how do I make myself not look bloated up? lol, wat do you do?

miken5254
08-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Do whatever you are comfortable doing. If you still look like yourself in those pics or close to it, you should bulk.

RBB
08-24-2006, 08:40 PM
I mean I ate really bad though, like going to buffets and stuff, I regret it, but there wasn't too much I could do with limited money and everything (also wanted to not have to worry so much about all this when I was there). I gained like 15 lbs :-/ ....so how do I make myself not look bloated up? lol, wat do you do?
watch your sodium and carb intake if you want to eliminate some bloat. take some current pics. you couldn't have put on that much fat in only a month. you should be trying to put on some mass at this point.

ArchAngel777
08-25-2006, 07:24 AM
watch your sodium and carb intake if you want to eliminate some bloat. take some current pics. you couldn't have put on that much fat in only a month. you should be trying to put on some mass at this point.

You'd be surprised... He could have easily added 5 pounds of water weight and 10 pounds of fat in that month, or even 12 pounds of fat and 3 pounds of water weight. In 6 weeks I gained over 10 pounds of fat (measure suprailiac) and wow, just wow... It took me 6 weeks to lose it too!

I would say to bulk slower and if you cannot hit the weights, eat at maintenance (good idea for vacation).

Margin Of Error
08-25-2006, 01:04 PM
You need to start eating, you could easily gain another 10-15 lbs of fat before needing to cut.

McVein
08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
lookin great man, nice defenition, chest looks great

Guido
08-25-2006, 03:58 PM
For the love of God: EAT!

getfit
08-25-2006, 05:12 PM
You're very lean.I can see you with some mass on.

bjohnso
08-25-2006, 08:01 PM
You pigged out *because* you went to Ohio for vacation? WTF is that supposed to mean? :mad:

J/K. Nice 8-pack!

Nosaj
08-25-2006, 09:46 PM
You might feel fat, but you almost certainly aren't by conventional standards. Keep bulking, clean and slow.

muscle chic
08-26-2006, 07:30 AM
I think you should bulk up. Eat clean and yo'll be fine. Lift and eat!!

sharkall2003
08-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Just eat a little over maintenance, lift hard and you'll stay nearly as lean, build muscle and look a lot better.

markdk86
08-26-2006, 08:25 AM
Jesus Christ @#%in eat boy !

Powdered_Power
08-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Read that title and expected to see someone who was overweight...so just listen to all these guys and gals above and cut the word cut out of your dictionary for about 50lbs in time equivalent.. just bulk clean and slowly, take your time.

crazyskater52
08-27-2006, 01:58 PM

Yeah, archangel is right lol, you'd be surprised. I'll post pics up later tonight, I was out for the weekend so didn't get to put up yet, but I'm not happy with em.

I would say to bulk slower and if you cannot hit the weights, eat at maintenance (good idea for vacation).

lol lessoned learn for next time

lookin great man, nice defenition, chest looks great

Thanks man :-)

For the love of God: EAT!
Jesus Christ @#%in eat boy !

lol haha, yeah, thing is I wanted to lose the fat before I started my bulk, so I was gonna slow bulk, but that didn't go as planned lol. I sure am eating now though! :-(

You pigged out *because* you went to Ohio for vacation? WTF is that supposed to mean?

J/K. Nice 8-pack!

It was a good excuse to eat like a fatass lol, Money and me not being home made it kinda hard and I just wanted to worry less bout that while I was gone (which I regret now!but i woulda regreted not eating all that yummy stuff when I was there lol). and thanks!

I think you should bulk up. Eat clean and yo'll be fine. Lift and eat!!

Just eat a little over maintenance, lift hard and you'll stay nearly as lean, build muscle and look a lot better.

Thats what I planned to do right after my cut, but I screwed up already, after I post the pics let me know if you guys think I should still bulk slow and clean or if I should cut again. I'll get em up today.

And thanks for replys guys and gals!

must_eat
09-02-2006, 08:21 AM
bring out ur lats more and eat :hump:

McVein
09-02-2006, 08:37 AM
bring out ur lats more and eat :hump:

people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones