PDA

View Full Version : My pic at 262 pounds

PUMPER
08-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Don't hate me for being chubby...I am just posting these cuz I havn't really posted many pics here and I recently hit 264 pounds after being about 252 for a year or more. I was kinda in a rut and my strenght right now has increased as well. I am please with my progress. My goal is to someday be approximately 275 with lower body fat than I have now. Not trying to impress anyone...just giving you a glimpse of the DAYWALKER

PUMPER
08-29-2006, 01:25 PM
Please also keep in mind that you spell "strength" like this and "pleased" like this...I actually can spell when I take my time.

BCOOL
"PUMP"

Guido
08-29-2006, 01:31 PM
HUGE you are. CHUBBY you are not. Dayamn.

Mik
08-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Lookin' huge man. Not chubby at all.

getfit
08-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Looking Huge!

dav619
08-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Your a big guy, How long you been working out?

Wikked1
08-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Dude you definitely have some good size. 275 ? that's only like 13 lbs away.
what's that like ? do people grab their children when you approach?

PUMPER
08-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Your a big guy, How long you been working out?

I started lifting weights in college in 1992. I was about 160 pounds and should have been known as "tube arms". I had the shoulders of a brook trout and legs like "chicken little". I started training with this cop's kid who went to school with me. I have never went a single week since that year without lifting at least once. I have intentionaly taken a week off here and there to let my body rest. I have tried just about everything once...except GH.
I have gained 102 pounds since the first day I did my first bench press.

PUMPER
08-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Dude you definitely have some good size. 275 ? that's only like 13 lbs away.
what's that like ? do people grab their children when you approach?

It is funny you say that...I once had a kid run up to me in the grocery store and stopped, looked at me and said, "Mom, its Papa Pump"....she took him by the arm and looked at me with fear and said..."Yes Dear, don't stare"!...My girlfriend just laughed but I felt a little bad that the mother didn't think I would like the kid talking to me...I love children more than anything else and my kids will tell you I love hanging with them and their friends! I was just at a BBQ this summer where my Jamaican buddy showed up weighing in at 293 pounds. NO FAT... He has racoons and squirrels hiding there young in the trees as he walks by!!!

TwiloMike
08-29-2006, 03:02 PM
I was just at a BBQ this summer where my Jamaican buddy showed up weighing in at 293 pounds. NO FAT... He has racoons and squirrels hiding there young in the trees as he walks by!!!
Ummm... are the racoons and squirrels afraid due to experience? 293 and no fat... damn. :bow:

djreef
08-29-2006, 03:22 PM
It is funny you say that...I once had a kid run up to me in the grocery store and stopped, looked at me and said, "Mom, its Papa Pump"....she took him by the arm and looked at me with fear and said..."Yes Dear, don't stare"!...My girlfriend just laughed but I felt a little bad that the mother didn't think I would like the kid talking to me...I love children more than anything else and my kids will tell you I love hanging with them and their friends!

They often don't understand that they are the reason we're here.

DJ

Jinkies
08-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Your 260 pictures blow my 260 pictures out of the water.

What's your strength lookin like

WBBIRL
08-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Big guy, not too fat at all for that weight... a slow cut and then a clean bulk will have you sellin tickets to the gun show.

Cra-Z
08-29-2006, 05:00 PM
You are quite large sir. Continue. :)

PUMPER
08-29-2006, 09:48 PM
They often don't understand that they are the reason we're here.

DJ

Well said Bro

PUMPER
08-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Your 260 pictures blow my 260 pictures out of the water.

What's your strength lookin like

I don't often press the envelope anymore with big weight. I usually bench and squat three plates a side and when I'm deadlifting on a regular basis I dead about 5 plates a side for reps. I do 7 sets of chin-ups on back day.

HeavyBomber
08-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Your looking large and in charge dude.

Xand
08-29-2006, 10:37 PM
U look great. Keep it up.

Nicoman
08-29-2006, 10:48 PM
Wow some great motivation for us...
Thanks,

Coke
08-30-2006, 04:21 AM
The way you look right now, you'd carry 275lbs like nothing...just plain huge!!

Clifford Gillmore
08-30-2006, 06:37 AM
You look great PUMP! Shoulders dwarf your chest just a tiny tiny little bit, but I can't really tell. Besides, you could eat me... Eeep.

PUMPER
08-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Wow some great motivation for us...
Thanks,
Thanks for all the great comments guys...been in a rut and it helps to have others pushing your ego a bit...makes that much more of a difference when I hit the gym. I am taking my teenage son to the gym today or tomorrow...hope to put the beef on him too.

I'm glad I may have motivated some of you as well. Heres some poorly taken leg shots.

TwiloMike
08-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Dude, those legs are awesome!

rookiebldr
08-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Excellent! Monster material. You look great pumper, I'd can only dream of getting to that size some day. I guess even the big guys need some motivation. I'm sure you son will learn a lot, hope he catches the bug as well as you did.

Stumprrp
08-30-2006, 11:43 AM
massive!

PUMPER
08-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Excellent! Monster material. You look great pumper, I'd can only dream of getting to that size some day. I guess even the big guys need some motivation. I'm sure you son will learn a lot, hope he catches the bug as well as you did.
Thank you sir. I am sure you will reach all your goals! I have noticed that the majority of the people on this Forum are serious and dedicated. I think you Mods set a good example and give both beginners and experienced lifters a great place to learn, teach and share. Bodybuilders...whether competing or not...are still not a very understood group of people...however...It is becoming something alot of men and woman want to do more each day. This site only encourges them and that is what it is all about.
"PUMP"

PUMPER
08-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Dude, those legs are awesome!

Thanks Mike...I only usually do squats, leg extensions and hamstring curls. It is a very simple routine I do once every week or two weeks. I go heavy on squats each leg workout and then light every so often. I do very high reps and numerous sets on the extensions and curls though.

Clifford Gillmore
08-31-2006, 03:17 AM
Holy hell PUMP! Those legs are uncanny!

Haha, I mesured mine last night and I was pretty happy to see another inch on them, now they just look like pencils.

PUMPER
08-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Holy hell PUMP! Those legs are uncanny!

Haha, I mesured mine last night and I was pretty happy to see another inch on them, now they just look like pencils.

Thanks Bro...don't forget...I was flexing for the camera though...I don't just stand there and my legs look that way. I really need to pack on a bit more muscle with a slow cut...But thanks for the compliment...I never miss my leg day Bro!

Guido
08-31-2006, 02:28 PM
Your legs are huge. It looks like someone stuck a bicycle pump in your quads!

PUMPER
08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Your legs are huge. It looks like someone stuck a bicycle pump in your quads!

Thanks Guido...and may I just say...without starting something that is going to get erased by the Mods...which I might add, I new was going to happen the way the thread was going...You have consistantly cracked me up since the day I registered with WBBF!!!! It has nothing to do with this thread but yesterday you gave me my first laugh in quite some time. I have had a very, very long week and a whole pile of things happened in my life, not to me directly...but family wise that really brought me down. I have been doing the old fake laughter and fake smiles since. Thanks to you yesterday with the funny pic on the "Rant" thread and the comments you and the others had previous to it being erased...I had a great "belly" laugh. It does wonders for the soul!!! Everybody here has a similiar sense of humour and even though the Mods did the right thing and squashed it before it got out of hand...thanks to all for great comments on my pics and for the great laughs. It is nice to have a place like this to come and get my drink on and boost my thoughts before crushing some IRON!!!
PEACE BRO
BCOOL
"PUMP"

VikingWarlord
08-31-2006, 06:30 PM
God damn! With a little cut, that'd look bad ass.

Guido
09-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Pumper: No prob. That's what I'm here for, and it's one of many reasons I like coming to this forum.

BTW, when you're as emotionally stunted as me, it helps to have a good sense of humor!

Peace...

HahnB
09-01-2006, 10:50 AM
You're massive man.

Powdered_Power
09-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Nothing commands authority more than a handlebar moustache combined with a pair of sunglasses....

Your forearms are the size of my quads man...

PUMPER
09-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Nothing commands authority more than a handlebar moustache combined with a pair of sunglasses....

Your forearms are the size of my quads man...

Haaaa I havn't actually hit puberty yet so I painted it on for the pics!!
I should post a pic of my forearm tatoo???? What do you guys think? Yes ...No...??

PUMPER
09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Thats a stupid question...you know I am going to even if you all say No...It doesn't say I LOVE MOM...I know that is what you all assumed!!! B honest!

no limitations
09-02-2006, 01:14 AM
PUMPER the tatto is awesome, im loving it, lol

tsmithy
09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Great work looking scarey and very very solid!, shows whats consistent training and dedication can produce, how big are ur guns, are u in the 20inch plus club. I read in a bodybuilding magazine that once arms hit 20 they are known as a big gun.

Jordanbcool
09-02-2006, 06:08 PM
You're a monster.

PUMPER
09-02-2006, 06:16 PM
PUMPER the tatto is awesome, im loving it, lol

Thank you sir...It's on my left arm although I am right handed...I'm not sure if that makes sense.

PUMPER
09-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Great work looking scarey and very very solid!, shows whats consistent training and dedication can produce, how big are ur guns, are u in the 20inch plus club. I read in a bodybuilding magazine that once arms hit 20 they are known as a big gun.

Thanks my man...I honestly have never measured my arms, maybe I should.
My arms started to get big when I started super setting my cable pull downs and doing tricep extensions with both arms at the same time. I am currently trying to find something new for biceps though...I am finding it harder each workout to feel anything when doing them. Anyone who has ideas to give me a fresh burn or pump, fire it up! I will give it a shot.

PUMPER
09-02-2006, 06:21 PM
You're a monster.

Cheers Dude...I owe you a hug!
"PUMP"

Gabrielle
09-03-2006, 01:47 AM
you are defintely a big dude

rookiebldr
09-03-2006, 09:05 AM
The tat looks great, esp on a hamhock that is your forearm. Solid all around, dude.