PDA

View Full Version : Key Lanyards

CBrons
08-29-2006, 01:40 PM
ALN needs a sweet key chain lanyard for when im out to class and at rugby practice, something similar to this but with the At Large Nutrition design on it red and black or w/e but it needs to be big and distinguished. Most kids here wear lanyards around their neck or in their pockets for their room keys and what not. I think itd be popular

chris mason
08-30-2006, 05:49 AM
ALN needs a sweet key chain lanyard for when im out to class and at rugby practice, something similar to this but with the At Large Nutrition design on it red and black or w/e but it needs to be big and distinguished. Most kids here wear lanyards around their neck or in their pockets for their room keys and what not. I think itd be popular

I have never heard of them? Do you have a picture?

Bob
08-30-2006, 06:13 AM
I have never heard of them? Do you have a picture?
http://hotproducts.alibaba.com/manufacturers-exporters/Lanyard.html
http://www.4idholders.com/~advancedidsystems/main_categories.php?Main_CAT_ID=1

D Breyer
08-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I would be interested in this as well....

Hockey66
08-30-2006, 07:15 PM
I have this one:

http://shop.foxracing.com/ecomm/ProductForward.do?forward=product.pagedef&proId=9397&cid=294&cname=Extras&proNumber=59323&imgName=59323001F.jpg

But to be totally honest, I think an ALN would be way cooler!

sharkall2003
08-30-2006, 09:40 PM
What ALN needs to do is start selling their t-shirts again because I wanted to order one and now they are not available.

chris mason
08-31-2006, 05:52 AM
What ALN needs to do is start selling their t-shirts again because I wanted to order one and now they are not available.

Very soon. We have had some new shirts designed and they are looking VERY cool. We will be giving some away at the Olympia for anyone who might be going.

The lanyards thing looks interesting. I am curious as to how many people would truly be interested in ordering one if we got them in.

KFeld
08-31-2006, 11:46 AM
I would definately buy one if they were ever made available.

gopher
08-31-2006, 12:25 PM
I never understood the lanyard thing. I keep my keys in my pocket and the less I have on my key chain the better.

BG5150
08-31-2006, 01:07 PM
I mentioned lanyards a few months ago and people mocked me by saying they were way out of style.

Sidior
08-31-2006, 01:13 PM
I mentioned lanyards a few months ago and people mocked me by saying they were way out of style.
:cry:

Hockey66
08-31-2006, 01:33 PM

We just don't like you.

;)

KingWilder
08-31-2006, 02:39 PM

They are out of style...unless of course you're a freshman in college or still in HS

ElPietro
08-31-2006, 03:10 PM
The only problem I see with this, is that the majority of people that have these things, have never paid for one in their life. They are usually give-aways during frosh week, or just sitting around in storage.

I don't think Lanyards are anything more than free promo items from my experience at least.

So unless it's a toss in with an order, I don't think it would be a revenue generator Chris.

Just my thoughts though, obviously if enough people say they would buy one, then maybe it's worth looking into.

Hockey66
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
The only problem I see with this, is that the majority of people that have these things, have never paid for one in their life. They are usually give-aways during frosh week, or just sitting around in storage.

I don't think Lanyards are anything more than free promo items from my experience at least.

So unless it's a toss in with an order, I don't think it would be a revenue generator Chris.

Just my thoughts though, obviously if enough people say they would buy one, then maybe it's worth looking into.

I agree with ElP here.

I, personally, would pay for one. I'm sure others would too. The only problem is that whereas people like to have more than one t-shirt, and you can always use a new, clean shaker, people would only buy one lanyard. Once you have one, there's not much of a point in buying anymore, so sales would die quickly.

A free promo would kick ass though. :D