PDA

View Full Version : bought 2 tubs of choc nitrean

pr22
08-30-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks to Chris and the people at AtLargeNutrition, you guys are up there with some of the best in cust service and on time delivery.

I tried choc nitrean when I moved back in my apartment on monday, it was a really fine looking protein, some others I've found to be in sort of little clumps before you even put it in water, this stuff was just pure powder that wasn't sticking with each other.

It mixes really easily in water and so far I've eaten it along with my cottage cheese, taken single scoop with the recommended water, and double scoop with double the water, and double scoop with 8oz water. The only complaint I have is that I can't taste the protein before this after taste hits my mouth, the only thing I can describe it as something bitter pulling all the taste out of my tongue, it's like a bitter sting everytime I drink it.

I tried to mix it with some splenda but the aftertaste was still there. Is there something I can do to make the after taste go away, I don't want to add anything that'll make my calorie count spike since I'm cutting right now. I think today I tasted some of the cake batter taste people were talking about but that was right before I got my ass kicked by the after taste. It's not too big of a deal for me, I drink and eat much worst tasting stuff that'll give the aftertaste a run for its money (raw spinach, BN creatine, animal pak vitamins: the fresh scent of bovine bile awaits me every morning). I have another tub so when I'm finished with this tub I'm gonna hope I just got an annomaly, even still as long as this product helps me cut I'll still be satisifed =).

I will say this though, even though I haven't enjoyed the taste as much as others have, I've been feeling great phsyically. I haven't been getting hungry even though I've been keeping to the same caloric diet daily, only thing so far that's been switched is the Nitrean. Just for that I'm going to finish this tub.

Thanks to Chris personally though even though I ordered my product before your sale took place you were still kind enough to credit the 10% to my order, I really appreciate that.

chris mason
08-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks to Chris and the people at AtLargeNutrition, you guys are up there with some of the best in cust service and on time delivery.

I tried choc nitrean when I moved back in my apartment on monday, it was a really fine looking protein, some others I've found to be in sort of little clumps before you even put it in water, this stuff was just pure powder that wasn't sticking with each other.

It mixes really easily in water and so far I've eaten it along with my cottage cheese, taken single scoop with the recommended water, and double scoop with double the water, and double scoop with 8oz water. The only complaint I have is that I can't taste the protein before this after taste hits my mouth, the only thing I can describe it as something bitter pulling all the taste out of my tongue, it's like a bitter sting everytime I drink it.

I tried to mix it with some splenda but the aftertaste was still there. Is there something I can do to make the after taste go away, I don't want to add anything that'll make my calorie count spike since I'm cutting right now. I think today I tasted some of the cake batter taste people were talking about but that was right before I got my ass kicked by the after taste. It's not too big of a deal for me, I drink and eat much worst tasting stuff that'll give the aftertaste a run for its money (raw spinach, BN creatine, animal pak vitamins: the fresh scent of bovine bile awaits me every morning). I have another tub so when I'm finished with this tub I'm gonna hope I just got an annomaly, even still as long as this product helps me cut I'll still be satisifed =).

I will say this though, even though I haven't enjoyed the taste as much as others have, I've been feeling great phsyically. I haven't been getting hungry even though I've been keeping to the same caloric diet daily, only thing so far that's been switched is the Nitrean. Just for that I'm going to finish this tub.

Thanks to Chris personally though even though I ordered my product before your sale took place you were still kind enough to credit the 10% to my order, I really appreciate that.

You are welcome and let's see what happens with your next jug.

Chris

HahnB
08-30-2006, 05:56 PM

Modify your diet so you can add some peanut butter in the shake, problem solved.

pr22
09-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Little update just finished by first tub and been using my second for a couple days now.

The bitter taste has all but gone away now, I think it was the sweetener, possibly it was something I haven't tasted before? In any case I got used to it and I don't taste the after taste when I use a single scoop, 2 scoops I kind of taste it.

I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase, thanks!

Holto
09-19-2006, 07:27 PM

Wow!

malkore
09-19-2006, 07:59 PM
For the record, I just ordered some strawberry, and Chris gave me a discount, because I was late for the sale a month ago, and 4 days early on the most recent 15% off anything in early september.
Furthermore, I didn't even have 5 mins time between placing an order, and sending Daniel a PM to remind him he was gonna try to get me a little discount...Chris had already processed my order and notified me in email that I'd get a credit to my order.

Out-freaking-standing service!

P.S. my nipples are all hard thinking of that tub o' strawberry Nitrean...