PDA

View Full Version : Satiety of Nitrean

Beast
08-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Had my first Nitrean shake this morning... I'm amazed at how satiate it made me feel. Usually after 2 hours I am starving for some food. Here I am 4 hours later and I still feel full!

I'm curious as to why this occurs.... is it the egg protein?

malkore
08-31-2006, 02:00 PM
its the casien protein more than anything. casien clumps up into a wad of protein in your gut.

Beast
08-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Awesome. This stuff is going to be great for cutting.

Eszekial
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
If i felt like i was going to get hungry soon, i did a 1/2 scoop of nitrean. Stuff is really amazing.

chris mason
08-31-2006, 08:11 PM
It is the casein and egg which help to promote satiety. I know it has been mentioned but look at the members here who have used Nitrean extensively during their cuts. Guys like BCC and RBB. Nitrean is better for a cut than any other protein I have ever encountered.

Spead the word! Our growth will result in more awesome products like Nitrean!

TwiloMike
09-01-2006, 07:51 AM
This is precisely what I've been talking about since I first tried Nitrean- it feels like a meal while its competitors satiate like a glass of water. Fantastic stuff.

malkore
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I really wish I'd book marked thsi study I read, where they put trained athletes on either 100% whey, or a whey+casien blend, and then had them do the same workouts,s ame calories for like 6 weeks.

the whey+casien group averaged a 3lb muscle gain and like 2lb fat loss, while the whey only group gained less than 2ls of lean mass, and barely lost 1lb of fat.

whey for the fast protein, casien and egg to keep protein in you til your next feeding. Don't need a fancy degree to see the logic in that statement.

teaturtle
09-03-2006, 10:38 AM
so should one have the whey postworkout, and the casein/egg/whey preworkout??

chris mason
09-03-2006, 05:25 PM
so should one have the whey postworkout, and the casein/egg/whey preworkout??

Nitrean all the time. Period. Trust me. :thumbup:

TwiloMike
09-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Especially at bed time. I nurse a protein shake while I workout and then chug down some Nitrean before bed. Lovely combo.

Holto
09-19-2006, 07:35 PM

I know you have been studying nutrition for a long time but did Terry Giles have an early influence?

I really wish I'd book marked thsi study I read, where they put trained athletes on either 100% whey, or a whey+casien blend, and then had them do the same workouts,s ame calories for like 6 weeks.

the whey+casien group averaged a 3lb muscle gain and like 2lb fat loss, while the whey only group gained less than 2ls of lean mass, and barely lost 1lb of fat.

whey for the fast protein, casien and egg to keep protein in you til your next feeding. Don't need a fancy degree to see the logic in that statement.

Well said bro.