PDA

View Full Version : What should i eat for breakfast?

bL33d
08-31-2006, 01:50 PM
My lunch is rather good usually eat can of tuna on wheat plain with a cup of cottage cheese..

Dinners are decent usually some baked pork chops or grilled chicken with rice or something.

I eat cereal for breakfast and thats it.. I find it hard to hit 1800 calories for a day sometimes...

Would like 4 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter on them be considered a good breakfast? I take a mulitvitamen cause i hate fruit.

Eszekial
08-31-2006, 01:52 PM
I take it you're trying to add weight?

4 eggs and a PB sandwich could easily amount to 600-800 calories if you put in enough pb and have a glass of milk....

Sounds like a plan to me.

bL33d
08-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Not really im trying to lose weight but not lose muscle... So im trying to eat and lift weights and still lose weight...
:scratch:

ddegroff
08-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Do 6egg whites/green peppers, piece of WW toast w/ natty pb, and some skim milk.

malkore
08-31-2006, 02:07 PM
I eat more than 1800 cals a day, weigh less than you, are shorter than you...and i'm still able to cut fat.

i don't htink you eat enough, and it sounds like you only eat 3 meals...not 5-7.
more meals makes it easier to eat right. more opportunity to eat good foods and get good calories.

bL33d
08-31-2006, 02:13 PM
I eat more than 1800 cals a day, weigh less than you, are shorter than you...and i'm still able to cut fat.

i don't htink you eat enough, and it sounds like you only eat 3 meals...not 5-7.
more meals makes it easier to eat right. more opportunity to eat good foods and get good calories.

Well i am not sure what i should eat really i just up and decided to lose weight. Just started eating less and running then started lifting weights came here was told cardio is bad or well atleast not needed...

My main goal is to lose weight i want to be stronger ya but i really need to get this last 20 - 30 pounds off of me. And it seems my weight loss has slowed down alot since i started lifting weights.

bL33d
08-31-2006, 04:07 PM
I just went to the biggestloserclub.com and it said i should be eating 1500 calories a day....?

:bang:

j25
08-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Try making some pancakes and add a scope or 2 of whey to the batter, I use one scoop and they are great! Sometimes I may add some fresh fruit or jelly to the batter as well.

My wife said they would be gross, but she tried them and liked how they turned out.

RedSpikeyThing
09-01-2006, 06:26 AM
I just went to the biggestloserclub.com and it said i should be eating 1500 calories a day....?

:bang:

does that website know you personally? If not, you might want to experiment with your caloric intake yourself until you get the results you want.