PDA

View Full Version : Dave Tate Article

Chubrock
09-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Thought I'd post up a pretty cool article about Dave Tate and his thoughts on being big: http://elitefts.com/documents/being_big.htm

The 40lbs he's dropped has made him lean out like a mother. He's huge, and lean as hell now.

care_bear
09-01-2006, 11:46 AM
he's an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanimal!!!!

Hughes
09-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Dave looks awesome!! I loved his "27 Reasons to be Big" ... man, could I identify with every one of those reasons!! :)

bigbadwolfe
09-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Funny Stuff there, I can literally relate to EVERYTHING he said. The one thing I like is the stares, my wife will walk behind me in the mall or festvials and just laugh at the looks I get. I just smile and nod my head :) But I will also agree with the bigger portions, when we go out to places like he said I always get bigger at the same price. That is nice sometimes.

MixmasterNash
09-02-2006, 10:05 AM
I love how Jim Wendler has been making fun of Tate non-stop throughout his diet.

Pushups with band behind back (upper body elevated)
Muscles Targeted Ego

Now I know that I've been critcal of Dave in some of these pics recently. Yes, his style of fashion is...well, there is no style. It's kind of like passing off noise as avant garde music.

And his camo gear and emphasis on guns is depressing. Some people laugh with me and others are critcal to the point where I want to ask them: Do you even know Dave? This **** is funny to write about and even funnier to show Dave! And while it is done in jest, our roles are this: I'm to bring Dave back down to earth; he helps elevate my game. See how that works?

Now this execise is great for shoulder, chest and triceps strength. I will give Dave that. It's much better than elbow digs or prisoner pulls. With that in mind - he is elevated so ummm... that's all I'm going to say.

Westsidemonster
09-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Was that really the picture of Dave Tate's abs?? If that's the case....Wow, unbelievable! He is totally ripped! How did he do it???