PDA

View Full Version : vanilla nitrean

BCorn
09-05-2006, 08:12 AM
just got my vanilla nitrean....good stuff and i'm not bashing the product at all, but i'm not crazy about the vanilla flavor alone. what are ya'll mixing with your vanilla nitrean. i was thinking maybe strawberries. any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks.

BalancedMan
09-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Vanilla is nice becuase it provides a base for any other flavor. I actually have not tried nitrean vanilla, but my current vanilla has a overpowering flavor that dominates when I mix it with fruits, etc.

It's all about the chocolate and milk for me.

chris mason
09-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Try a touch of peanut butter. I like that very much.

Chris

LouPac
09-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Try a touch of peanut butter. I like that very much.

Chris
I agree, peanut butter goes very well with vanilla.

BCorn
09-06-2006, 10:49 AM
i didnt like the vanilla alone so this morning a tried a cup of blueberries with it.......still didnt like it. i will try th peanut butter next. I wish i would have bought the chocolate. I am concerned that i spent over $30 and cant use this stuff. i have only madde 2 shakes out of the whole tub so far. do ya'll think i could sell it on here for $20 or so. I dont want to make money.....just dont want it to waste. also i need to reimburse myself some so i can order the chocolate.

malkore
09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
if it wasn't opened maybe...but I sure wouldn't buy a used tub of anything from anyone except a close personal friend.

Vanilla nitrean is about the best vanilla protein I"ve had. ON's vanilla ice cream is comparable, but not as sweet tasting.

do you sip your shake or pound it back? I pound it, and I think most people do.

BCorn
09-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Chris Is the man....i tried the vanilla last night with peanut butter and its awesome!!!!!!!

Anthony
09-08-2006, 08:21 AM
I had a friend tell me he didn't like the vanilla either. I don't know if it was from a different batch, or maybe it sat in a hot truck too long, or whatever. But every single time I have a vanilla shake, I literally say, "damn that is a good shake!!" And my girlfriend says the same thing. Maybe it's just different personal tastes, but it seriously boggles my mind how someone could not enjoy the vanilla!

malkore
09-08-2006, 12:00 PM
my wife doesn't like that 'hint of whatever' flavor is added to the vanilla (I say its butterscotch).

I like it and think it helps set vanilla nitrean apart from, say, ON's vanilla flavor (which I also think is tastey, although weak)

RedSpikeyThing
09-08-2006, 12:18 PM
It tastes better if you mix it with milk. I also like it PWO with lime gatorade...tastes like key lime pie

BCorn
09-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks. I Will Be Trying The Lime Gatorade Also.

piff
09-08-2006, 01:51 PM
I actually prefer the way it tastes mixed with water. I was surprised because most protein mixes taste horrible with water but Nitrean tastes great with it:thumbup:

leveque
09-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Has anyone tried Vanilla Nitrean w/ orange gatorade? ON's Vanilla Ice Cream flavor mixed with orange gatorade tastes amazing, and I'm just wondering if the same might be true for vanilla Nitrean.

BCorn
09-11-2006, 11:14 AM
i will try the orange gatorade tonight.......the lime gatorade is awesome with it

MantiXX
09-11-2006, 11:45 AM
I usually dont like anything Vanilla, and all I can say is I just last week ordered 2 tubs of Nitrean, BOTH Vanilla....:clap: ...

Not sure if its the 'butterscotch' flavour or what, but its the most addictive flavour EVER... Everytime I mix it with milk, I've got to fight off the kids, they can 'smell' it in the house and want some..LOL...

Peace out...

Beast
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
I didn't think the vanilla was that tasty, either... so I ordered a chocolate!

ericg
09-14-2006, 05:32 AM
I mix mine with just water and love the taste. I am suprised that mixing it with fruits isnt working for you.

spoolin
09-19-2006, 01:20 PM
I agree, it does have a little butterscotchiness to it. I've found mixing it with chocolate milk isn't too bad though.

Eszekial
09-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Chocolate is good to mix with water and the vanilla is good to mix with milk.