PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions: bread and pizza

Sontizzle
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
ok, from what i "know", white bread is out of the question. so is wheat bread okay?

as for pizza, i hear it puts on alot of water weight. the tonys brand pizza is 370 cals and 17g of protien per 3 slices. it seems alright but what do you guys think? i love love love pizza but if its that bad for my diet i wont eat it.

bender73
09-05-2006, 10:38 PM
i'm no expert but if you count your calories, carbs, fat, etc. then pizza (especially wheat crust) is fine. i think it all depends on your goals. i fear pizza now unless its trader joes whole wheat crust!!!

Sontizzle
09-05-2006, 10:40 PM
my goals are bleek. im just lifting heavy and dieting reasonably.

Holto
09-06-2006, 10:40 AM
my goals are bleek. im just lifting heavy and dieting reasonably.

You can transform your body more quickly by bulking and cutting.

Try to chose one of those as soon as possible.

Relentless
09-06-2006, 11:24 AM
At 5'10" and 155lbs you have a lot of room on your frame to add mass.
Bulking is the best choice.

Learn what the Glycemic Index is, and what it means for your food.

Generally speaking, white foods are out if you're trying to stay lean while consuming a caloric surplus. White bread, white rice, white potatoes, etc.

There is such a huge variety in "whole wheat bread" that I couldn't even begin to give you advice there. The only bread I eat is Ezekiel Bread (made with sprouted grains). Google it for details.

ancom41
09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
At 5'10" and 155lbs you have a lot of room on your frame to add mass.
Bulking is the best choice.

For some reason i thought sontizzle was a girl.. that might change things :D

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-06-2006, 03:28 PM
I thought he was too at first. The avatar threw me off. Just like when I saw Built's avatar for the first time of her flexing her bicep and I assumed she was a guy...that and the name "Built" ... just surprised me when I found out later, lol. She is all muscle and all woman. ;)

Sontizzle
09-06-2006, 10:51 PM
that is a picture of jordan price not me. now back to the topic :D

Holto
09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't eat white grains for health reasons

White potatoes, however, are nutritious and very good for cutting. Also, glycemic index is obselete. It has been replaced my glycemic load and the satiety index.

arya202
09-07-2006, 05:45 PM
i'm no expert but if you count your calories, carbs, fat, etc. then pizza (especially wheat crust) is fine. i think it all depends on your goals. i fear pizza now unless its trader joes whole wheat crust!!!

Hey I know what you're talking about but just a quesion, when you do this do you actually measure out the cheese and suace and pepperonis to get the nutritional value or what?