PDA

View Full Version : Reducing Appetite

Steele
09-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Sup guys, just a quick Q for you all..

How the f**k do i significantly reduce my appetite? It's really pissing me off, I am on a bulk atm (albeit a slow one, don't fancy turning fat again overnight) and will not be lifting this week due to the fact that I'm at a long ass party. Past two days i've been taking 3000/3500 kcal which is about 1000 of total excess. I know that there's 3500 in a pound of fat, so in effect i have put on more than a 1/3rd of a lb and there's like 5 days left!

I'm pretty certain that none of this is gonna be muscle because i'm not/won't be lifting. So, any pointers as to reducing appetite would be a great help =)

-Steele

dissipate
09-09-2006, 07:49 AM
eating bulky food that's low in cals, like brocolli, cauliflower, salad, helps

are you actually feeling hungry? or do you just need to chew on something?

Steele
09-10-2006, 06:11 AM
Yeah i am feeling hungry, am massing calories atm, not cool :/ I think i might just do a 2 week cut when i get back, lose a pound or two whilst lifting heavy, because i am gonna be packing one helluva paunch in few days.

-Steele

dissipate
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
mounds of broc, cauli and salad will help fill you up.

Built
09-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Eat more fat and virtually no starches.

Eat everything you would have eaten with bread, rice or pasta with steamed vegetables or on a salad.

Steele
09-11-2006, 04:42 AM
Halfway through party now, will start doin this =) Thanks!

My kcal intake per day is way over maintenance. If when i go back home, i drop back to slow bulking, will this weight still be there if i haven't touched beer in say, a month?

-Steele

Steele
09-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Decided that i'm not gonna be too fussy for the rest of the week, and that any damage i do is going to be fixed when i get home. Think i might just do a week long cut with really intense lifting + 3 sessions of HIIT, one of thrusters. Should burn the 1-2lbs i've put on so i can get back to my slow bulk =)

-Steele

Unreal
09-11-2006, 07:54 AM
You worry about this stuff too much. Look at the long term, not one day, one week.

Steele
09-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Yes mate, a week of boozing with my diet gone to pot. Not consuming junk food which is good, but still in kcal excess. Packed on a bit of flab already, it's noticable :p

-Steele