PDA

View Full Version : i havent ate in 4 days...help..

thesmallone
09-09-2006, 12:01 PM
im having women probs and im so sick and upset that i cant eat...its not that i dont want to its just like my stomach hurts so bad and my nerves are shot so much that i just cant eat...i can drink anything i want but i can only take like 2 bits of food befor i feel stuffed and cant eat anymore...i feel weak as hell and know i should but i CANT...is there anything lil or anythign i cant eat to get my energy back without stuffing myself like i am used to...will drinkin gatorade help any?

Spartan936
09-09-2006, 12:44 PM
gatorade, saltine crackers, bread... Consider seeing a doctor?

bloodninja
09-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Go to the doctor, you need more help than we can offer.

drew
09-09-2006, 12:47 PM
No girl is worth that much trouble. Go eat a sandwich and go see a therapist.

thesmallone
09-09-2006, 01:13 PM
well im not really what you would called depressed or anything so i dont think i need to see a doctor...just kinda down about her (but still happy with life) and im not ever hungry...we have been broke up a lil over a week but here in the last few days things have started to come out about stuff that has happened while we were dating (dated for 2 years) and its like thats all i can think about and eating dosn't even cross my mind

drew
09-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Dude, if you've gone 4 days without eating, something is wrong. Go see a doctor. I've been battling depression for almost 5 years now, get the help now and learn to deal.

TKO
09-09-2006, 02:26 PM
You need to get it figures out before you get worse. You don't have to eat a lot at once... Just start slow! :burger:
I'am a girl and no girl/ guy is worth making you feel that way.
I could always kick her ass for ya...lol :ninja:

Dude, if you've gone 4 days without eating, something is wrong. Go see a doctor. I've been battling depression for almost 5 years now, get the help now and learn to deal.

Jinkies
09-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Go lift some heavy ass weight.

My bestfriend having sex with my girlfriend was probably the best lifting motivation I ever had.

I PWNED the weights for like 3 months

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Go seek help. This is beyond any of us and only YOU can be the one to turn things around. Go get help.

lifter4life
09-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Rub one out and call the doc.

deeder
09-10-2006, 11:53 PM
I know exactly how you feel! The exact same thing happened to me at the end of last summer! Even thinking about food made me feel sick. It took me about a week to be back to eating like normal... I still forced myself to eat when I didn't want to but I was eating very little and feeling like I was going to puke everytime I did eat.

In the end you need to just forget about her and move on. Go get some rebound pussy and move on :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

must_eat
09-11-2006, 12:48 AM
man the fark up and get forget about her@!!! :swear:

Nosaj
09-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Just keep rubbing it out until you forget about sex completely (temporarily) and then focus on eating (watch the food network) the most delicious foods you can think of. Start dirty if you have too, cake, ice cream, whatever it takes to get calories in. Go from there, and definitely make a doctor's appointment asap, you need to talk to a professional. Best luck bro, you can pull through this, just be strong and realize you HAVE to eat, mind over matter.

RedSpikeyThing
09-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Smoke a joint. :smoke:

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-11-2006, 12:40 PM
^^

That's actually becoming a logical solution at this point.

DoUgL@S
09-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Have you eaten yet?

Margin Of Error
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
It happens to the best of us at times. Nothing to do but wait until you stop being an idiot and move on. No girl is worth sacrificing your health for.

whiteman90909
09-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Tell your problems to a meatball sub. They always listen, and never complain.

Ricky Bobby
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Ice cream always helps me feel better

bL33d
09-12-2006, 03:33 PM

My bestfriend having sex with my girlfriend was probably the best lifting motivation I ever had.

I hope u pwned ur friend aswell.

brian136
09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
how old are you??? well no matter what the age you need to realize that women are women... move on.. you may think she is special now but you will find a better girl....... however im sure she will do the same cus thats how they are.

so bottom line, put your big-boy pants on and eat something... DONT BE A PUSSY!

thesmallone
09-13-2006, 03:41 PM
i just turned 20...and i am happy to say that i am eating a few times a day again

this was my first "BIG SERIOUS" realtionship of my life....i dated the girl for 2 years and i dumped her because we hadn't been able to see each other as much as i would have liked and it was to hard on me to want to talk to her and her not be around...onced i broke up with her, Things started to come out and i found out that the last 6 months she had cheated on me with 3 diff guys in which 2 she was still talkin to...love can be so blind and i thought she was "the one"...

i know loosing her is hard, BUT the hardest thing to me wasn't even that...its Thinkin u know someone more than u know yourself, being so in love with them u cant stand it, and thinkin they feel the exact same way...and loose all that in matter of seconds

Turnip
09-13-2006, 06:41 PM
You know when woman break up with someone they usually cant stop eating, to bad we all cant be that lucky...

Yah Yah
09-27-2006, 10:58 AM
What a slut. I know how you feel dude. Get even. Bang her best friend. :)

sharkall2003
09-27-2006, 11:17 AM
i just turned 20...and i am happy to say that i am eating a few times a day again

this was my first "BIG SERIOUS" realtionship of my life....i dated the girl for 2 years and i dumped her because we hadn't been able to see each other as much as i would have liked and it was to hard on me to want to talk to her and her not be around...onced i broke up with her, Things started to come out and i found out that the last 6 months she had cheated on me with 3 diff guys in which 2 she was still talkin to...love can be so blind and i thought she was "the one"...

i know loosing her is hard, BUT the hardest thing to me wasn't even that...its Thinkin u know someone more than u know yourself, being so in love with them u cant stand it, and thinkin they feel the exact same way...and loose all that in matter of seconds

You're better off knowing then being continuously lied to about what happened. I'm glad you're moving on. Now go hit the weights hard and use all that emotional energy to pound out rep after rep.

malkore
09-27-2006, 11:36 AM
What a slut. I know how you feel dude. Get even. Bang her best friend. :)

or her sister/cousin/mom...whatever consitutes 'an eye for an eye'

Davidelmo
09-27-2006, 04:53 PM

I've seen your pics. I wouldn't even talk to your girl without permission.
:p

Ti1301
09-28-2006, 03:22 PM
I've had this happen to me.
But I didn;t lose appetite over it.
It really helped me at the gym for about 3 months, till I finally got over it and came to alot of realizations.