PDA

View Full Version : How much have you eaten in one meal?

RedSpikeyThing
09-09-2006, 05:21 PM
I just had a massive dinner (by my standards)...2.5 cups spaghetti, 1/2 lb lean ground beef, 1.5 cups broccoli, 1 cup tomato sauce and a little cheese on top.

Fitday totalled it up to 1285 calories, 49 g fat, 124 g carbs, 85 g protein. I know I've eaten more in one sitting before, but it included liquid stuff, like milk, or crappy junk food.

So my question is, how much healthy solid food have you eaten on one sitting?

mmnotch
09-09-2006, 10:27 PM
well i use to eat a pound of posta(dry weight) 3 chicken brest, a bole of some kinda veggies and a protine shake

Xand
09-09-2006, 10:46 PM
6 double cheese burgers, 2 apple pies and a large shake from McDonalds, followed by a medium pizza from papa john's and a sprite.

Lones Green
09-09-2006, 11:14 PM
6 double cheese burgers, 2 apple pies and a large shake from McDonalds, followed by a medium pizza from papa john's and a sprite.

i'm impressed.

TopCat
09-09-2006, 11:44 PM

I guess thats how you gain 45+ lbs in one month? :scratch: regardless of what the gain consists of, hats off to you. I could never mentally gain that much weight in a month. The feeling of being bloated and vomit like full drive me nuts :whip:

Slim Schaedle
09-09-2006, 11:53 PM
I just had a massive dinner (by my standards)...2.5 cups spaghetti, 1/2 lb lean ground beef, 1.5 cups broccoli, 1 cup tomato sauce and a little cheese on top.

Fitday totalled it up to 1285 calories, 49 g fat, 124 g carbs, 85 g protein. I know I've eaten more in one sitting before, but it included liquid stuff, like milk, or crappy junk food.

So my question is, how much healthy solid food have you eaten on one sitting?
not "healthy" but here it is...
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=70622&highlight=gorgefest

drew
09-10-2006, 12:24 AM
I've eaten some huge meals. Easily have gotten in 3-4K cals in a PWO meal.

Xand
09-10-2006, 07:51 AM
The feeling of being bloated and vomit like full drive me nuts :whip:

I said that to my trainer once. He laughed at me and told me to go eat.

I actually had to learn how to live with that feeling of, "If I eat another bite, I'm gonna throw up."

Here's a bulking diet of a nationally competitive BB

He's 5'7", 257
1)
A) Barbell Curls--4 sets --the last set I take down to barbell with only 10lbs on and perform 50 slow reps!!! I love it!!!
B) Barbell Preacher Curls--I NEVER see people perform these anymore--Use large Olympic barbell 4 sets
C) Incline Dumbbell Curls--Let the dumbbells stretch your arms all the way down to floor---4 sets

2) 22 inch arms

3) Bulking diet--Get ready!! This is my typical eating(bulking program)Please be advised you may want to have your children step out of room--when reading this:

9 AM--McDonalds--4 $1 egg rollups
1 egg mcmuffin
1 hotcake no sausage

12 Noon---buffet--usually OldCountryBuffet or Chinese--$6
if Chinese--1 big plate of rice
4 very big plates of chicken stir-fry(usually I pick out the veggies--I do like the water crests!
1 plate of sweet and sour chicken
6 Almond Cookies
1 fortune cookie--hey need my fortune!

4 PM---Rallys/Burger King / McDonalds---5 doublecheese burgers--$5
1 small fries
2 apple pies

8 PM---Dominos Lg Pizza--pineapple and green pepper--$7 (I order everyday so they give me special)

9 PM--before I go bounce---two tuna sandwiches with Quick Choc. Milk
four granola bars made by Sunbelt--4 for a buck--can't beat that!!

If I don't bounce I will have 1 quart of baskin robbins ice cream at 12:30

If I do bounce--the cooks at the bar make me 3 big Turkey and Chedder sandwiches and I eat at 3 AM

THERE YOU HAVE IT!!
MY Diet!!

Detard
09-10-2006, 08:12 AM
serving 1. caesar salad, scalloped potatoes, pizza, roast potatoes
serving 2. steak, scalloped potatoes, caiesar salad
serving 3. scalloped potatoes, caesar salad, roast potatoes
serving 4. scalloped potatoes....

1 coke, 1 beer

no idea what it came out to but that was last night at the all you can eat buffet.... and yes, the scalloped potatoes were UNREAL i couldnt stop eating them.

edit:: its about 2375 calories, 85g protien, 247 carbs,

HahnB
09-10-2006, 08:49 AM
When I weighed 140lbs and was stoned off my ass I ate 2 large pizzas from papa johns (minus the crust) in about an hour and a half. I've eaten 10 tacos from taco bell at once.

RedSpikeyThing
09-10-2006, 09:09 AM
When I weighed 140lbs and was stoned off my ass I ate 2 large pizzas from papa johns (minus the crust) in about an hour and a half. I've eaten 10 tacos from taco bell at once.

I would **** a brick.

Stumprrp
09-10-2006, 09:49 AM
xand thats a diet boy!!!

ive done some serious meals, heres a big breakfast one

1) french toast, omlet, homefries, bacon, ham, sausage, apples, english muffin, 1 fried egg, more ham.

heres a few large dinners

1) loaf of bread, order of cheese fries, filet mingion, half stack of ribs, salad, sweet pototo
2) 14 pieces of pizza and 1 dozen drumsticks
3) 2 lb sirloin in 10 minutes

im sure i could do more, alot of people dont relize you have to eat like this if you want serious muscle, strength, and a KEG!!

Xand
09-10-2006, 10:42 AM
xand thats a diet boy!!!

ive done some serious meals, heres a big breakfast one

1) french toast, omlet, homefries, bacon, ham, sausage, apples, english muffin, 1 fried egg, more ham.

heres a few large dinners

1) loaf of bread, order of cheese fries, filet mingion, half stack of ribs, salad, sweet pototo
2) 14 pieces of pizza and 1 dozen drumsticks
3) 2 lb sirloin in 10 minutes

im sure i could do more, alot of people dont relize you have to eat like this if you want serious muscle, strength, and a KEG!!

SWEET!

Ricky Bobby
09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
friday at the chines buffet
Plate 1 fried rice, pork spare ribs, crab rangoon, beef and broc.(plate was piled high)
plate 2 fried rice, crab rangoon, shrimp, beef ribs, and orange chicken(piled high)
Plate 3 crab rangoon and a little fruit
this was all washed down w/ diet coke. I dont know about you guys but it is bad news when I go to the buffet. I feel like I really have to eat to get my moneys worth. I hit this buffet every friday for lunch w/my coworkers.

SaVvY
09-10-2006, 11:05 AM
2 kilo burger on a bun the size of a pizza each side, plus 4 lots of bacon, 5 slices cheese, and salad - this is probably the biggest meal ive had at a guess, although im not sure

RedSpikeyThing
09-10-2006, 01:04 PM
friday at the chines buffet
Plate 1 fried rice, pork spare ribs, crab rangoon, beef and broc.(plate was piled high)
plate 2 fried rice, crab rangoon, shrimp, beef ribs, and orange chicken(piled high)
Plate 3 crab rangoon and a little fruit
this was all washed down w/ diet coke. I dont know about you guys but it is bad news when I go to the buffet. I feel like I really have to eat to get my moneys worth. I hit this buffet every friday for lunch w/my coworkers.

My cousin told me that her College football team went to the Mandarin (chinese buffet, for those who don't know). Instead of each person getting some of everything, each person went up and got a plate full of one item and they all shared it. Well the managers didn't like this - they actually got kicked for doing it!! A few of the players ended up suing them for false advertising, because it was supposed to be all you can eat, and the won!! The got a few grand each for it.

HahnB
09-10-2006, 04:27 PM
My cousin told me that her College football team went to the Mandarin (chinese buffet, for those who don't know). Instead of each person getting some of everything, each person went up and got a plate full of one item and they all shared it. Well the managers didn't like this - they actually got kicked for doing it!! A few of the players ended up suing them for false advertising, because it was supposed to be all you can eat, and the won!! The got a few grand each for it.

Sounds like your cousin's stretching the truth a little. No judge or jury would award anyone "thousands" of dollars for a meal that costs $10.95, besides that buffets have rules about sharing and would be in the right kicking them out.

Personally I hate buffets. I'm not a fan of food that was cooked 2 hours ago. The biggest meal I probably had while eating out was a 10oz filet, baked potatoe, rice pilaf, shrimp cocktail, a basket of bread, lobster tail and about 8 cocktails:)

SuperTerrorizer
09-10-2006, 06:59 PM
2 t-bone steaks, 1 baked potato, a caesar salad

Ricky Bobby
09-10-2006, 07:10 PM
buffett food may not be the greatest quality but where else do you get to eat to your hearts content for only 10 dollars

JamesBOMB
09-10-2006, 07:15 PM
2 times I can remember

About 1 month ago
4 big macs
4 peices of cheese pizza
1 vanilla shake
4 italian suasages

I was still hungry after that

Another time was last year.
I had 3 double whoppers and 1 triple whopper with a large coke.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-10-2006, 10:18 PM
6 double cheese burgers, 2 apple pies and a large shake from McDonalds, followed by a medium pizza from papa john's and a sprite.If I hate that much, my stomach lining would rupture, my insides would explode, and my large intestine would shooot out my eye sockets.