PDA

View Full Version : don't try taking ets out of the capsules

bradatlsu
09-11-2006, 05:26 PM
I did. I have a minor problem swallowing pills so I decided to try taking the powder out of the capsules and dumping it in some water.

1) It's not water soluble, so even mixing violently will be futile.

2) Then tried drinking it anyway. BIG MISTAKE. I'm still coughing.

This is not a knock on ETS, just a warning to not do that, because I'm sure it may have crossed somebody's mind at some point.

If you're in the mood for a little experiment, try dumping one in water and mixing it. It's quite remarkable how it just refuses to mix.

drew
09-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Heh, yeah. I'll bet that tasted nasty. lol

chris mason
09-11-2006, 07:54 PM
I did. I have a minor problem swallowing pills so I decided to try taking the powder out of the capsules and dumping it in some water.

1) It's not water soluble, so even mixing violently will be futile.

2) Then tried drinking it anyway. BIG MISTAKE. I'm still coughing.

This is not a knock on ETS, just a warning to not do that, because I'm sure it may have crossed somebody's mind at some point.

If you're in the mood for a little experiment, try dumping one in water and mixing it. It's quite remarkable how it just refuses to mix.

As an FYI if you mix it in juice it will mix better but still not great. If you mix it with Nitrean it will mix VERY well.

Chris

RedSpikeyThing
09-11-2006, 08:31 PM
If you mix it with Nitrean it will mix VERY well.

I think you're just trying to sell more Nitrean ;)

bradatlsu
09-13-2006, 12:24 PM
As an FYI if you mix it in juice it will mix better but still not great. If you mix it with Nitrean it will mix VERY well.

Chris

Don't give them any ideas. Moral of this story is, it's MUCH better to take it in the capsules and enjoy its benifits without the taste!

Eszekial
09-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Ashey coughs are so much fun though.