PDA

View Full Version : One month bulk pics

mikej
09-11-2006, 06:53 PM
I debated about doing this at all... but curiosity got the best of me. Here are my "one month" bulk pics. Do your worst! Is this whole bulking thing working for me yet or not? (I know better than to expect too much in one month, I promise). I'm expecting I'll weigh in at about 197 tomorrow morning... so this represents all of about 6 pounds.

BTW- I have no idea how to pose... at all. So my technique leaves everything to be desired, I'm sure.

mikej
09-11-2006, 06:55 PM
And some more...

nhlfan
09-11-2006, 07:02 PM
looks pretty good. back is starting to get impressive, and the relaxed arm pic is pretty good as well.

Invain
09-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Everything looks great.

Nice legs.

mikej
09-11-2006, 07:10 PM
A couple of comparisons...

I screwed up and put today's pics on the LEFT, and the ones from a month ago on the RIGHT... but that would take too long to fix. :)

My back looks ******ED in the pic from today. I don't even think I'm standing up straight!

TwiloMike
09-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Keep bulking. The difference is becoming a bit apparent but not much. Your traps look like they need workey.

mikej
09-12-2006, 08:40 AM
Keep bulking. The difference is becoming a bit apparent but not much. Your traps look like they need workey.

I haven't been doing much for traps at all... although they're sore sometimes after like deadlifts / bentover rows just from hauling the bar around.

Is it better to do traps on back day or shoulder day?