PDA

View Full Version : What do I do now?

crazyskater52
09-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Hey everyone...I got really off course since I started bulking about 1 1/2 months ago. Now I havn't even been tracking my food the past few days...before I was tracking but I was doing everything wrong...very dirty diet, going over calories like crazy. And now even my workouts are getting off track...Like I was doing the workout I'm supposed to have done last wednesday, I'll catch up but its gonna be hard. Life is getting a little complicated now lol and I'm extreamly busy and I'm losing dissapline. Does this ever happen to you guys at any point? I don't know what to do? At the end of my cut I was 145lbs now I'm 175 lbs...thats in 1.5 months, so I gained a ton of fat. Should I cut again? And start a new routine? Or continue to bulk or try to slow bulk with a new routine? Idk really what to do now, I feel like I screwed everything up...any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

TheGimp
09-12-2006, 03:59 AM
I'm extreamly busy and I'm losing dissapline. Does this ever happen to you guys at any point?

All the ****ing time.

Should I cut again?

Only you can answer that. If you're fed up with the fat monstrosity you've become then it's time to cut.