PDA

View Full Version : getting back to normal... then getting big

RSB
09-12-2006, 09:57 PM
hello everyone i dont know if you read my post in diet an nutrition but i have a serious problem, an that is that my metabolism is extremely slow and i am trying to get it back to normal so that i can then bulk up with out just becoming a hugh fat kid again. See i used to be 5 feet tall and weigh 220 now i am 5'8 and weigh about 162.5. The problem with my metabolism is my own fault, see i started lossing weight the wrong way i basicaly staved my self, and got down to 149lbs then i got out of that funk and am now eating at least the normal amount of times in the day lol, but still lacking in the calorie department. I have resently gotten help from Built and she has suggested that i go see a doctor (which sorry built i have not yet had a chance to get to do), but she also suggested that i increase my caloric intake slowly and see where i can progress too.

I know this isnt your normal journal for this website but hopefully you guys can still give me some feed back and support for this journey that i am on. Thank you.

This week i up my calories to 1300 calories from around 1100-1200, so far everything is going good i feel better already, all around just in the day to day type stuff and also in my workouts i am suprised what a difference just 100 or so calories can do. :thumbup: