PDA

View Full Version : training/diet log

thoughtshewas18
09-19-2006, 10:55 AM
My goal of this journal is to practice my grammar, document my training , and share with you guys just how superhuman I am.

:hump:

Anyways I've been sick the past couple days, yesterday I was at the rink at five in the morning and skated for one hour. Power skated that is.

My weight is around 150 right now and it will sky rocket. I know what it takes to be 180 because I was once there @ 6% bf. :redface:

Chest and Bi's

Flat Bench:
115- 10
135- 8
145- 4
95- 12

Incline Bench Press
115-7
125-6
(This was the last exercise I attempted, didn't bother doing the last set. I thought it was good enough for the first day back in the gym in a WHILE!)

EZ Bar Curls
60- 10
70- 8
80- 4

EZ Bar Close Gripped Curls
40- 10
50- 12
40- 10

I will update my journal daily, and sometimes even on a d ay night basis to update my diet.

Diet
2 French Toast, Ice cream milkshake, multi vit
3 eggs, turkey, macarooni salad from publix, peach publix yogurt
1000 cal weight gainer shake, olive oil
1000 cal weight gainer shake, olive oil- 2 slices of pizza hut pizza
homemade chicken soup, banana, yogurt
peanut butter sandwich with yogurt smoothie

diet totally sucked today, tomorrow the CALS will def. be up, it was the first day, overall today was a success, and i was sick, lol

I am training to be the fastest most skilled hockey player in the south east so everyday during the week (excluding today, i was sick) i will be waking up at 4 am (to get some prescious ice time) and from here on out i will be diet conscience.

Feels good to be living the healthy/smart life again:strong:

I am not getting in as much water as i'de like to today but that will start tomorrow, training/dieting the way you prefer is a lifestyle change, one i love and one i missed dearly. 5 pm note lol

thoughtshewas18
09-20-2006, 09:36 AM
9/20

God damnit! I forgot to set my alarm thismorning, on my phone, so i ended up waking up at 11:30 a.m. If any good came from that it is i got 11 hours of sleep, lol. It couldn't at come at any better time either because, because of that I am now 100% cold free. Today is squat day, I have school , and I have a hockey pick up game later on today.

diet so far:

2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 sausage links, ice cream milkshake, vitamins, tylenol, ETS
1000 cal weight gainer shake, olive oil, banana

thoughtshewas18
09-26-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm back babies! I've been up since 4 a.m and have had a mediocre day diet wise so far, as of 12 24 pm i have consumed the following:

1000 cal weight gainer shake w/ olive oil
yogurt
turkey and cheese sandwich with mayo and mustard
1000 cal weight gainer shake w/ olive oil
peanut butter sandwich
3 eggs, salsa, turkey, publix macaroni salad
1000 cal weight gainer shake w/olive oil
chicen, mashed potatoes, borccoli, and carrots
peanut butter sandwich
half dozen bottles of water

ok guys today is leg d ay, first leg day in a while .

i trained today for 2 n a half hours, the partying over the week really ****ed me over but i will conquer :p

wow its just lunch and i've already had close to 4,000 cals, and thats not inclsugint the wendy's i'm looking forward to after i train me leggies :)

..." can't stop won't stop":strong:

after my last shake my diet went to complete **** and i didn't finish strong...didn't even go to the gym, this has been the theme in my life fro the last couple years, im always starting off strong but not finishing.

this has to change