PDA

View Full Version : just need to loose another 8pound!

magsiii
09-21-2006, 02:13 PM
hi im 18years old weight 193pound and have a nice looking figure the only problem is that i need to shift another 8pound of weight for me to look really trim just that bit of fat around the tummy! alot of experienced people on here so very interested to see what replies i get! wondering if a supplement could help me shift that last few pound. cardio everyday! diet good most days!!
Thanks!!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Why 8 pounds? Why not 7? Or 9? Or 6.546394? You really shouldn't be focusing on X amount of weight. That can lead to a lot of issues in people's minds.

You shouldn't be doing cardio every day. Your diet is the key here.

What does your diet look like? ~> Carbs, protein, fat, total calories? What does your training routine look like?

magsiii
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
basically i liked the way i looked when i was at my lightest weight which would be 8pound it was just a guidline. 4mile run per day (addicted to the running) weights are done very often. diet is the hardest thing i find to stick too. calerie intake is around 2500-3000kls per day i wonder why i cant shift that final few pound :(
reply bk please thanks!

RedSpikeyThing
09-21-2006, 03:12 PM
basically i liked the way i looked when i was at my lightest weight which would be 8pound it was just a guidline. 4mile run per day (addicted to the running) weights are done very often. diet is the hardest thing i find to stick too. calerie intake is around 2500-3000kls per day i wonder why i cant shift that final few pound :(
reply bk please thanks!

Seeing as diet is the primary component in weight management, you might want to get that in check. Track everything you put in your mouth on www.fitday.com for a few days. Then drop your calories from there. Cardio is not needed to lose weight. If you want to do it, try HIIT a few days a week. If you don't know what HIIT is, google it.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
09-21-2006, 03:30 PM
reply bk please thanks!'Weights are done very often' is no telling me what your training is like. How many days a week do you lift? What exercises do you do for those days? What are the sets/reps for each exercise?

Unreal
09-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Cardio is least important. In order of succesful weight loss it goes diet then weights then cardio. You are doing it completely backwards. Fix your diet and weightloss is nothing more then some simple math.

RedSpikeyThing
09-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Fix your diet and weightloss is nothing more then some simple math.

So true, I wish more people would understand how simple it is.

MagnaSephiroth
09-22-2006, 07:08 PM
8 pounds should take 1-2 months to shed correctly.