PDA

View Full Version : after 1 year of intense workout..

workoutmaniac
09-21-2006, 11:09 PM
alright... here r couple of pics i took like 3 months before...of my chest and arms... ( im getting to have really big pectoralis ) i've been working out for a year and have never taken any sort of supplement whatsoever, i was just wondering , would taking supplements give me better results than this??...also.. i dont do much of lower body exercise, all i do is for calves and thats it..

after 3 months, i feel like im getting ripped, with all those nerves popping outta my forearms and biceps...

Invain
09-22-2006, 05:52 AM
Lookin real good.

Btw, those are veins, not nerves.....

growthrep
09-22-2006, 06:45 AM
Nice and lean.

HeavyBomber
09-22-2006, 06:27 PM
lol nerves... haha

Hey man, looking lean and mean. I wouldn't waste money on supps. It looks like you're doing fine without. Whole foods are what you need as lean as you are.

And yeah, work that lower body for sure. :thumbup:

toki
09-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Can't really tell much from those pictures....

Powdered_Power
09-23-2006, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=workoutmaniac]i've been working out for a year and have never taken any sort of supplement whatsoever, i was just wondering , would taking supplements give me better results than this??...also.. i dont do much of lower body exercise, all i do is for calves and thats it.. [QUOTE]

1. Its all speculation, theres no way anyone could tell you exactly what would be different about your results if you had been taken supps for the past year. That being said, I dont see why you shouldnt take this to the next step and start drinking a protein shake or two daily.

2. squats....and lots of them, that will put some mass on those leggies.

sharkall2003
09-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Squat, squat, squat! You're not including one of the most crucial exercises in your routine for nearly full body development?