PDA

View Full Version : got my mass stack today!! now how to supplement...

charles_316
09-25-2006, 10:25 AM
i finally got my max mass stack today!! i am excited to start using it but realized im not sure how to supplement them so i read the mass stack guide..

so if i have read correctly (and i want to gain as much mass as possible), i should take nitrean 2-4 times a day - so i will probably take it the full 4 times a day ... do you guys all put in one scoop? cuz w/ my old whey i used to put in two scoops... wat is better - two scoops each twice a day or one scoop 4 times a day?

next, i see that opticen should be taken (3 scoops) with a scoop of nitrean right before bed...

for the creatine, i know there has been a lot of debate but what has worked best for you guys with this particular product... better pre or post workout?

ETS is straight forward.. 4 capsules in morning and before bed

lastly, i got the multi-plus as well... it says to be taken 3 times daily.... does it matter if they are taken together or apart?
like could i take the 4 capsules of ETS and 3 capsules of multi-plus in the morning?

Thanks in advance guys!! once i get this routine started, it'll be awesome im sure!

chris mason
09-25-2006, 01:44 PM
i finally got my max mass stack today!! i am excited to start using it but realized im not sure how to supplement them so i read the mass stack guide..

so if i have read correctly (and i want to gain as much mass as possible), i should take nitrean 2-4 times a day - so i will probably take it the full 4 times a day ... do you guys all put in one scoop? cuz w/ my old whey i used to put in two scoops... wat is better - two scoops each twice a day or one scoop 4 times a day?

next, i see that opticen should be taken (3 scoops) with a scoop of nitrean right before bed...

for the creatine, i know there has been a lot of debate but what has worked best for you guys with this particular product... better pre or post workout?

ETS is straight forward.. 4 capsules in morning and before bed

lastly, i got the multi-plus as well... it says to be taken 3 times daily.... does it matter if they are taken together or apart?
like could i take the 4 capsules of ETS and 3 capsules of multi-plus in the morning?

Thanks in advance guys!! once i get this routine started, it'll be awesome im sure!

You can take either 1 or 2 scoops at a time with Nitrean.

Creatine: 5g per day.

Multi-Plus, the serving size is 3 tablets. You don't take it 3 times per day you take 1 serving once per day.

Chris Mason

charles_316
09-25-2006, 06:59 PM
is taking 2 scoops of nitrean 4 times daily too much?

Joe Black
09-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Thats 8 scoops in totalwhich is roughly 200 grams of protein. Its definately not going to do you any harm, however most people tend to have a better balance between real food/supplemented protein. Whats your total protein intake?

I tend to take 6 scoops. 2 x 3 scoops.

chris mason
09-26-2006, 05:27 AM
is taking 2 scoops of nitrean 4 times daily too much?

I agree with what Daniel said. Unless you are highly deficient in protein from food sources (very unlikely) that much supplemental protein will do little for you. I would suggest 2-6 scoops in a day.

Chris

charles_316
09-26-2006, 10:53 PM
you guys are right...

i have been doing 4 scoops a day and opticen at night...
so thats around 150 g of protein just from supplement...

is that too much still?

RedSpikeyThing
09-27-2006, 10:19 AM
That's like saying "is that too many eggs?" No, it won't hurt you.

Protein supplements are designed to help increase your protein intake to at least what you need. I track everything on fitday. If I'm short on protein, I'll make a shake. If not, I'll eat some real food. I also make a shake if I'm not hungry, but need to eat. Basically I use supplements sapringly to save myself money.

To summarize, no you aren't "overdosing". You can't. But, IMO, you're wasting your money. (no offence ALN!)