PDA

View Full Version : How's this for eating?

Al3X
09-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Well after spending quite some time talking with Anthony about my diet this is what I've came up with. Can anyone chime in, and recommend any changes. Critique/Criticize. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright, this is what I just ate, I like the contents of this meal for taste, and prepardness.

grilled chicken (4oz) bbq sauce on side (dipping)
greenbeans (variable)
mixed nuts
glass of water

-The chicken is pretty cheap. I can just get like a 3lb bag for a week, and 6 cans of vegetables for a day (42 cans yikes!) w/ 2 cans of nuts for an entire weeks eating.

-I'll find substitue for that many? - how's that sound?

-For the morning, I'll have 4 egg whites, nuts, and a vegetable - how's this?

-For a mid snack, I'll have this: can of tuna, vegetable, nuts. - how's this?

-Main meals was listed at top (what I just ate) - how's that?

- before bed, have some dairy from what I believe your suggesting?

I believe once I get this in check, I'll really start seeing results. I feel full the longer this cut continues. As the weeks progress, I'll just start decreasing the portion sizes to control the calories.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RedSpikeyThing
09-25-2006, 04:30 PM
-The chicken is pretty cheap. I can just get like a 3lb bag for a week, and 6 cans of vegetables for a day (42 cans yikes!) w/ 2 cans of nuts for an entire weeks eating.

Eat fresh ones!! Buy whatever is in season, immediately cut it up and throw in some tupperware - this saves you time and work for the week. Trust me, you will enjoy it a LOT more!

Al3X
09-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Talking price here! But that is an option, I need to check the local farmers' markets.

RedSpikeyThing
09-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Talking price here! But that is an option, I need to check the local farmers' markets.

I don't know where you shop, but it should be cheaper to buy fresh...

Al3X
09-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Red, I don't shop. My wife does all that shiznit for me ;)

ddegroff
09-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Looks good overall.

Track all of that on fitday.com (not sure if you do now).

Add nuts w/ the dairy at night if you need the extra cals.

The BBQ sauce maybe a bit of a worry because most likely it contains HFCS . If it does look for an alternative (i found the love for hot sauce).

Roddy
09-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Got Milk?

Al3X
09-26-2006, 08:17 PM
-I'll look into the BBQ sauce.

-I drink milk at night due to the calories. I sparingly drink it at other times of the day.