PDA

View Full Version : Thermocin?

01'S281
09-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Im thinking about buying some Thermocin and I was wondering how everyone likes this product? Also do you take this everyday or just the days you are going to work out? Also for the people who have used it, how well is it working for you and can you tell a significant difference.

Joe Black
09-26-2006, 01:28 AM
You can check out some of the reviews of our customers here - http://atlargenutrition.com/thermocinreviews.php

It should be taken daily. Heres the recommended use guidelines:

Recommended Use: Begin by taking 2 capsules before breakfast or morning exercise, and an additional 2 capsules during the afternoon. After this initial period, you may then increase to the full serving of 3 capsules. Do not exceed six (6) capsules in any 24-hour period.

As for noticing a difference, you should be able to tell from the reviews many people experience great results from using thermocin. I definately notice higher energy and that I lean out more with using it.

malkore
09-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I like the Thermocin. its essentially 'like' an ECA stack, but uses synephrine in place of ephedra, and the caffine and asprin are replaced by guarana and white willow bark...essentially natural sources of caffine and the active component of asprin.

its a lot milder than ECA too, because synephrine just isn't as intense, but still works through the same mechanism as ephedra.

I'm comparing it to ECA mainly because ECA has actually been studied by real scientists, and found to be effective, although its still no substitute for the right diet.

I liked it because it replaced the afternoon soda I started drinking. It kept me perky, not jittery, and I still slept fine at night.

01'S281
09-26-2006, 05:33 PM
these arent like those Stacker 3 pills are they? Ive taken those before and it felt like my heart was about to thump out of my chest

Holto
09-26-2006, 07:05 PM
these arent like those Stacker 3 pills are they? Ive taken those before and it felt like my heart was about to thump out of my chest

No.

It's quite a nice formula.

Just the right amount of stimulaton.

malkore
09-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Yeah, like holto says, its 'just right'. You'll feel a little 'stimulated' but its nowhere near as 'edgy' as ephedra, which is what the Stacker stuff used to have (and might still)

01'S281
10-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Do you all take it on the days you dont work out?

Unreal
10-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Yes, I take it everyday.

DavyRen
10-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Just ran out today,back to the EC as i've got loads left.

Thermocin was extremely effective in leaning me out, not as harsh and dramatic as an EC stack but still an excellent supplement from ALN.

VikingWarlord
10-07-2006, 09:59 AM
I like it a lot. I'd never used anything like it before, so I had no idea what to expect, but it seems to really help curb my appetite. I've been dropping weight faster than I've ever done before since starting on this stuff so I'd like to think it does what it's supposed to.

There are some random times when I start speeding (usually an hour or so after taking it in the morning), but I'm not sure if that's from the Thermocin or not.

Y0yo
10-08-2006, 09:13 AM
It says to consult a doctor before taking it. What kind of people shouldn't be taking it? People with heart problems?

chris mason
10-08-2006, 10:11 AM
It says to consult a doctor before taking it. What kind of people shouldn't be taking it? People with heart problems?

It contains a fair amount of stimulants such as synephrine. If you have any cardiovascular problems you should definitely avoid it.