PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my appetite..

Stoopy
09-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Well it's been about a month since i started eating clean and now i'm understanding how people lose weight. I no longer am hungry during the day and when i sit down to eat i feel like throwing up before i even take a bite. Thankfully i'm on a cut. Props to you clean bulkers who can eat 3-4 thousand calories of this clean crap without tossing your cookies. You guys weren't kidding saying this will be a difficult journey. Just thought i'd vent.

Unreal
09-29-2006, 02:17 PM
I found mine, and wish I could lose it.

This whole body building this is one of the hardest things anyone can do. I wish we would get more respect, but it just isn't understood.

ShockBoxer
09-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I was maintaining for a month or three but I've started a westside influenced program and I'm *ravenous*, truly gnaw-my-own-arm-off ravenous, eating what I was happily eating before. I don't understand but if my body wants the fuel... might as well see what happens.

ddegroff
09-29-2006, 03:17 PM
This whole body building this is one of the hardest things anyone can do. I wish we would get more respect, but it just isn't understood.

Exactly. Everybody thinks you just lift free weights and bamn there HUUGE.

But they don't understand how much time and effort we put in.

They don't understand the nutrition and exercise science of it all.

It's cool their loss.

to the OP: You'll get it back, once you up the cals.

RedSpikeyThing
09-29-2006, 04:41 PM
I was maintaining for a month or three but I've started a westside influenced program and I'm *ravenous*, truly gnaw-my-own-arm-off ravenous, eating what I was happily eating before. I don't understand but if my body wants the fuel... might as well see what happens.

I started Westside a couple of weeks ago on a bulk - and I found myself hungry going to bed. I've upped the cals a bit - we'll see what happens.