PDA

View Full Version : Bulking up... am I doing this right?

BFGUITAR
09-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Yesterday I saw a freind who I havent seen since the summer and she said that I looked different... that my cheeks filled in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me quite upset. I know I was going to gain some fat with the bulking process but I dont want any of it in my face! During the summer my face was apparently slimmer. Is this normal? Am I bulking properly?:bang:

RedSpikeyThing
09-30-2006, 12:03 PM
You gain fat everywhere on your body equally, so yes it is normal.

Spartan936
09-30-2006, 01:22 PM
yeah. And bro, she probably meant it in a good way.

McIrish
10-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't stress out too much with it - she didn't say, "Oh geez, hide your food, here comes the fat-mobile!" or something, right? :)

How many lbs have you put on since the summer, if you don't mind my asking?

K1M
10-01-2006, 04:19 AM
If you previously had 'hollowed' in cheeks, you were likely VERY LEAN. So much so that any fat gain, albeit probably tiny, is fairly noticeable. Don't sweat it.

BFGUITAR
10-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Ive always had big cheeks, its a family thing. Now they look even bigger apparently. I just met a friend last night who I havent seen in years and this is what he said to me. "Wow man, I hardly reckognized you! You lost so much weight and now your ripped. The only thing that stayed the same were your cheeks".
You have no idea how mad this made me... Ive been trying to get rid of them for years with diet and excerise.

From about mid July ive gained over 20 pounds.
Im between 160-165, 5'10.5, 18 years old