PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up Guys? Just saying hey!!!

bigbadwolfe
10-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Just wanted to stop and say hey see how everyone was!!!! I'm now down to 362 as of today and the strength seems to be hanging in pretty good. Still setting PR's on all my ME work so I aint gonna complain. Well hollar back let me know if anyone needs anything!!!

Wolfy!!!!

NickW
10-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Congrats bro, your progress is amazing!

Westsidemonster
10-04-2006, 03:44 AM
Wow, that's great, but I hope this remains like that...I mean, a long time ago something kinda messed up happened to me, I was heavy and very strong, then I decided to get lean and get rid of the fat, while trying to keep as much strength as possible, because I knew losing strength was going to be almost inevitable..Surprisingly, I was still able to keep my strength, at least most of it, everything was going great, I was very strong, starting to look great, and then, BAM, I got the flu.....I lost a lot of weight and lost a lot of my strength!!! And it took me a while to get my strength back!!! I'm not saying this to scare you, but just to let you know about what could happen, be careful with the flu, stay healthy, and you will be fine...;)

Guido
10-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Good job on the weightloss so far, Wolfe. You could be on that show, "The Biggest Loser". You'd win, if not only because you could beat the crap out of everyone else. :D

:hide:

bigbadwolfe
10-06-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm a Loser :) Haha never looked at it that way!!! I'm off to chicago everyone have a good weekend!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

bjohnso
10-06-2006, 03:02 PM
What is that then, 52lbs you've lost? Keep it up!

Guido
10-06-2006, 03:48 PM
You're going to Chicago? You should go down I-57 on your way back to Columbus and drop by Champaign-Urbana. You could meet me and my PL team!

UnknownSoldier
10-06-2006, 10:07 PM
why you going to chicago i live in chicago

Westsidemonster
10-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Wolfy is not a loser!!!

K1M
10-09-2006, 03:39 AM
Anyone who can (or is in the process of) benching 800 sure gets my respect.

bigbadwolfe
10-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Well i'm back from Chicago, Ok totally blew my diet!!! It was fun but man I forgot how crappy eating like that makes you feel. I got up this morning for work and justfelt like crap so took a sick day today. I mean I really feel crappy. But i'll say this those wings went down good :) And we had Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory downtown, HEAVEN!!! I could live on that stuff.

As far as the weight goes Friday before we left I was 361 that is 55 pounds but I'm half afraid to check it tommorrow.

Wolfy!!!!

bigbadwolfe
10-09-2006, 02:00 PM
OK here are a few pics from Chicago, Had to go all the way to Chicago to find my Covershot on the rack. Everyone around here bought all of them. We had a great time met up with my buddy Dean Bennett, ate at Hard Rock and, blew my diet with CheeseCake under the Hancock Tower.

Wolfy!!!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/WolfeCheesecake.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/WolfeDean.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/WolfeBorders2.jpg

nhlfan
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
^sweet

powerrack
10-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Lookin crazy! Those pipes are always lookin big as usual.

chris mason
10-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Nice pics Mike! I agree, you arms are looking awesome!

ritz600
10-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Well i'm back from Chicago, Ok totally blew my diet!!! It was fun but man I forgot how crappy eating like that makes you feel. I got up this morning for work and justfelt like crap so took a sick day today. I mean I really feel crappy. But i'll say this those wings went down good :) And we had Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory downtown, HEAVEN!!! I could live on that stuff.

As far as the weight goes Friday before we left I was 361 that is 55 pounds but I'm half afraid to check it tommorrow.

Wolfy!!!!
come on wolfy the real reason you couldn't make it to work was all those extra workouts you got in hotel room!!:whip: :omg: :thumbup: :D :angel: ;) :nod: :evillaugh

ericg
10-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Looking good man. Good luck with everything the rest of the way.

Laura Phelps
10-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey Ritz!! It was great seeing you at WSB the other weekend! Sorry I couldn't chat more! Will you be there this Sunday?

Mike, pics look great!! Hope you guys had a great weekend in Chicago! See you Sunday!

Clifford Gillmore
10-13-2006, 04:11 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/WolfeCheesecake.jpg

I laughed when I saw the food, sorry bro - your looking great mike!

ritz600
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey Ritz!! It was great seeing you at WSB the other weekend! Sorry I couldn't chat more! Will you be there this Sunday?

Mike, pics look great!! Hope you guys had a great weekend in Chicago! See you Sunday!
it was great seeing you unfortunately i screwed up my right shoulder working on the benchpress with 315. i was bringing it down and boom something let go in the shoulder. a great way for my 1st workout at westside to go. i was able to do tris and had a great workout there. they were sore for 3 days after and i really love those kettlebells. the shoulder is getting better every day but it will be a while before i can lift heavy so i guess i won't be back till then but, I WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!:mad: :evillaugh :strong:

Bob
10-13-2006, 09:13 AM
Looking awesome Wolfy..
But with 55 lbs of weight loss.. you should have been on that TV show called the "Biggest Loser".. all those people using threadmills and bosu balls... you could teach how to use Westside and cheesecake to lose that weight!!

And cool picture with the mag cover..