PDA

View Full Version : need diet information for females

someoneunlikeyo
10-03-2006, 11:06 PM
My two female friends that want to get into shape need to know what they should be eating. They will be training with wwb#1 routine... is this a good idea? or is their better maybe?

They are both in good shape already (sorta speak) but they wanna get into better shape. At the same time they dont wanna pack on loads of muscle but just get better toned and be hot!

how many grams of protein should they be eating a day? what foods should they only be eating and should be avoiding?

thanks so much.

Built
10-04-2006, 01:03 AM
WBB1 is a good idea. If they're dieting, they can't put on any appreciable amount of muscle no matter WHAT they do. There's no such thing as toning.

Read the diet link in my sig - it's all there.

Unreal
10-04-2006, 07:33 AM
It is going to take years of dedication to lifting, and a strict diet to put on muscle. Built wasn't carved overnight by god, she works damn hard for her body and knows how do play the game. The only way a female can put on a large ammount of muscle is going to be with the use of AAS and a caloric excess.

Ruffian
10-04-2006, 12:11 PM
It is going to take years of dedication to lifting, and a strict diet to put on muscle. Built wasn't carved overnight by god, she works damn hard for her body and knows how do play the game. The only way a female can put on a large ammount of muscle is going to be with the use of AAS and a caloric excess.
Amen....

It is hard work, but in the end... worthwhile.... I however, am stubborn and just seem to be continually recompositioning.. Although, I am wanting to start a bit of a bulk.... a *Bit* I have a fear of putting on a ton of weight..... Ingrained thing.... And then cutting for the summer time... But I shall see I suppose... Still psyching myself out on that one :P

malkore
10-05-2006, 02:55 PM
also keep in mind that women lack the levels of testosterone to 'easily' put on muscle as well. so when a woman does not eat to gain muscle, its even more guaranteed that she won't 'pack on too much meat' :)

someoneunlikeyo
10-05-2006, 10:49 PM
how much sho0uld a girl eat to not bulk to much, but lose fat and replace with muscle?

thanks

Built
10-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Read the diet link in my sig.

Then click on "get built" in my sig.