PDA

View Full Version : tell me what to change with my diet

wannab250
10-04-2006, 12:00 AM
k guys just started test e @ 500mg/week if it matters, just want to make sure diet is atleast decent. here is the gist of it now, im having a hard time figuring out how much fat to add to each meal (mainly fish oil, is that bad?). i dont eat fast food, or drink soda, and rarely drink

for most days its like this,

wake up take protein shake with milk and oatmeal, glass of water, some times banana

next meal couple hours later, chicken breast with 2 fish oil pills(is this enough fat?) and some vegies, glass of milk and glass of water.

another few hours later, tuna sandwitch or two on wheat bread, vegies, 2 more fish oil pills, another glass of milk and water.

15 mins before gym another protein shake with milk and another glass of water

right after gym usually a protein shake or beef jerky

about an hour after gym chicken again with veggies/or potato, 2 more fish oil pills, milk and water

before bed this varies from night to night, either protein shake with milk, or another chicken and veggie meal, or cottage cheese with peanuts and pears. with water.

i guess i dont think im getting enough fat in there, how does everything look to you guys? im trying to do a lean bulk and not add much fat with this cycle. also i have supps in there as well and they include creatine, no2, multi vitamin, glutamine, microlactin, triflex, give me your input please on what to change

Built
10-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Ditch the glutamine. Not sure what triflex is. N02=waste of money.

www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) for your diet. Post up the macros - we'll take it from there.

Assisted, you won't need to worry quite as much as unassisted about your fats.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
10-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Ditch the glutamine. Not sure what triflex is.Triflex is GNC's Glucosamine.

DoUgL@S
10-04-2006, 07:30 AM
The fact that you did not post macros, maintenance cals, etc makes it impossible to judge your diet.

Please remember that since you are assisted your partitioning is better, but you still have to get in enough calories to gain, if you do not then your cycle will not be as effective. There are more knowledgable people in the Anabolic sub-forum, this should have been posted there.

Unreal
10-04-2006, 07:31 AM
Wow, it amazes me daily how someone can use illegal drugs and not even understand the basics of how this all works. If you haven't been tracking your diet and have it down to a controlled science, then you have no good reason to be on drugs.

That being said, you can lower your fats and up your carbs while on. Since you aren't worried about natural test production you don't need as much fat. Calorie wish depends on what your doing. If your trying to bulk up then I would shoot for 800-1000 cals over maintence a day. If your running a 10 week cycle then that will put you up about 20 pounds from where you started.

How long are you running 500mg for? Once a week or 250 twice a week? Whats your PCT?

wannab250
10-04-2006, 10:15 AM
500 total a week one 250 on mon and one 250 on thurs, nolva for pct. and as far as glutamine and no2 im just taking them cause i bought them last year and never used them and im sick of looking at them.

Unreal
10-04-2006, 10:36 AM
So what are your maintence cals? Whats your current macros/cals? How much weight are you looking to gain over what period of time?