PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE from or has LIVED IN POLAND????

viperc8
10-04-2006, 07:56 AM
Hello im sure some of you people remember me..(built). I had an extensive post about my diet and now i have moved to katowice, Poland to study medicine here. I joined a pretty decent gym and want to keep up with my lifting. The one problem I seem to have is to convert all of my foods i was eating in the USA to the foods in Poland. I searched for bagels.. everywhere.. So i guess they dont have that.. It is also harder since none of the foods really have nutrition facts on them so I can see what is what.. So I was wondering if anyone is from here and has lived here so they can help me translate my diet into foods here.. If you search for my last post under my user name which is viperc8, you can see that I had my diet posted. Again I really appreciate and love being able to come on here and get my questions answered.. Thanks again..

Unreal
10-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Quoting Anthony from one post above this "Do you have meat, vegetables, and nuts/seeds in Norway?"

Norway, Poland, doesn't matter. Meat, vegetables and nuts/seeds are the same.

viperc8
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
I was just wondering what could i substitute for my multigrain bagel in the morning??

Ricky Bobby
10-07-2006, 05:40 PM
multigrain toast?

viperc8
10-09-2006, 02:35 AM
how about honey nut cheerios?? and some oatmeal and nitrean???

Unreal
10-09-2006, 07:45 AM
Honey nut cheerios are loaded with sugar. Oats are a far better choice. That or regular cheerios.

drwost
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
What's wrong with kielbasa and kapusta? just joking