PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

Nik00117
10-04-2006, 09:59 AM
First off I am now talking Protein. Its Whey Protein, I also have a bottle of creatine. Now this was my plan
On work out days 1 shake in the moring, 1 shake after I am done lifting, 1 shake at dinner or later.
On rest days 1 shake in the moring, 1 shake at dinner.

Now I am simply confused on severing size, it says 1 serveing twice a day and after rigours activity or w/e. What do the yconsider a severain a teasppon? a tablespoon right now I am doing a lil over a Tablespoon.

As well as creatine I don't got much, I was wondering about simply using it shortly before I lift. And what would I mix it with? Could I toss it in gatorade or what or just water.

Unreal
10-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Protein will have a serving size listed and come with a scooper. Dig around. As for when and how much, it is a supplement. Add it whenever you need to supplement your diet. This could be 5 scoops or 1 scoop or nothing. Without knowing the rest of your diet there is no way to know when and how much you need.

Creatine, 5g a day, every day. Gatorade, water, whatever. Depends on your diet if you want the extra sugar or carbs.

Nik00117
10-04-2006, 12:42 PM
So there should be a scopper inside of the box, ok i'm going go look. I found the scopper, and 5g a day, i'll do that. Thanks for answering my questions.

malkore
10-05-2006, 02:38 PM
and 5g of creatine is just a heaping teaspoon