PDA

View Full Version : Tell me why I would purchase ETS...

Chris686
10-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Over a supplement that just uses Microlactin.

That is the active ingredient in ETS, so why don't I just eat a Multi-Vitamin instead to get the Vitamin's E, C, Zinc, etc

Eszekial
10-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Take your multi and your ETS.

If you're like most of the BB community, you are probably highly Zinc deficient. The stuff does wonders for your test. Magnesium helps with your sleep, C/E are natural preservatives.

Chris686
10-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Well, my multi-vitamin has a %100 DV of Zinc, Magnesium, more Vitamin C, and more vitamin E, and it still comes out slightly cheaper.

Perhaps ETS is not for me.

I am interested in Nitrean though. I am ordering some on Friday.

Jinkies
10-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Zinc really makes that big of a difference?

01'S281
10-04-2006, 10:10 PM
how many ETS do you all take in a day?

Unreal
10-05-2006, 12:56 AM
8, just like the instructions say.

100% DV doesn't mean anything. Those numbers aren't designed for athletes.

malkore
10-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Well, my multi-vitamin has a %100 DV of Zinc, Magnesium, more Vitamin C, and more vitamin E, and it still comes out slightly cheaper.

Perhaps ETS is not for me.

I am interested in Nitrean though. I am ordering some on Friday.

Well consider that US RDA values are designed for in-active, sedentary people...the 'average' American.
Then consider that an RDA is the MINIMUM recommended daily allowance...what you want to stay healthy to avoid a deficiency.

then ponder the fact that by lifting heavy weights 'for fun'...you're not the 'average person' and therefore need more nutrients since you're constantly using them up to keep your body repaired.

take that all into account, and decide if ETS is right for you or not.

Nitrean is awesome. you'll like it for sure.

Chris686
10-05-2006, 06:48 PM
True, but the DV represented on ETS are also considering those of an average, "Inactive," person. And if it's really that important, I could just take an extra multi-vitamin and still save money in the end.

Shark
10-05-2006, 07:29 PM
I have taken ETS and I have also done microlactin with a multi. My roomate did this with me as well.

Both of us experienced much better results with ETS.

Chris686
10-06-2006, 01:54 AM
I have taken ETS and I have also done microlactin with a multi. My roomate did this with me as well.

Both of us experienced much better results with ETS.

Why would this be unless you had a poor quality supplement?

chris mason
10-06-2006, 05:25 AM

Specific dosing and ratios of the ingredients as well as quality.

MixmasterNash
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
I never slept better than when I was using ETS, but I have never taken a straight microlactin supp for comparison. I understand that the sleep effects are more from the minerals than the microlactiin, though.

Beast
10-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I've taken Microlactin by itself along with my daily multivitamin, and it didn't do anything at all. I have yet to try ETS.

malkore
10-06-2006, 03:00 PM

Ok, so assume they DID have a poor quality supplement containing microlactin....it didn't work as well as ETS....which would seem to indicate that ETS does work...or at least works better than not taking ETS.

VikingWarlord
10-06-2006, 03:14 PM
I never slept better than when I was using ETS

This right here is why, even if it gave me no other benefit, I'd continue to take it. The sleep quality I get from it is phenominal.

KingWilder
10-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I have to agree with the sleep thing. The best sleep I've gotten (no matter how long it was 5-8+ hours) I always woke up feeling refreshed and not sluggish.

EDIT: it was also a much deeper sleep...def. higher quality

Wild Cat McCane
10-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Only as far as sleep goes, is this supplement simular to ZMA? a lot of people talked ZMA up and I gotta say it didn't seem to do anything that I noticed

chris mason
10-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I've taken Microlactin by itself along with my daily multivitamin, and it didn't do anything at all. I have yet to try ETS.

Like anything, there will be a percentage of non-responders.

That said, break open the wallet and give ETS a try before you make a final decision.

Chris

Chris686
10-06-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't know, I'm not really convinced, but I may try some in the future.

I did order some Nitrean today, so if I'm impressed with that, I may give ETS a shot in the future.

chris mason
10-07-2006, 08:52 AM
I don't know, I'm not really convinced, but I may try some in the future.

I did order some Nitrean today, so if I'm impressed with that, I may give ETS a shot in the future.

Excellent, we look forward to your future purchases.

Chris

VikingWarlord
10-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Excellent, we look forward to your future purchases.

Chris

Look at the confidence pouring from this man. Kinda like a crack dealer, he knows you'll be back.

:D

Beast
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Like anything, there will be a percentage of non-responders.

That said, break open the wallet and give ETS a try before you make a final decision.

Chris
I didn't rule out ETS. I'll be buying some once I run out of Nitrean.

chris mason
10-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Look at the confidence pouring from this man. Kinda like a crack dealer, he knows you'll be back.

:D

:whazzup:

russianwol
10-11-2006, 08:06 AM
I have to say that after taking ETS for almost a month I've wondered why I can't just take mulit + microlactin. While I have not done research myself on other available options I would point out that I had been taken home made ZMA type supplement before ETS.

That stuff definitely makes you sleep better and have some vivid dreams. I've also read that Zinc should not be taken with Calcium. Also there's a certain patented combination of Zinc and Magnezium that what ZMA provides.

Well, back to ETS - I did notice improvement in my recovery from intensive BJJ sessions. I cannot contribute this 100% to ETS. I belive, like anything, it's a combination of increased indurance + microlactin + ZM in ETS to help sleep better.

Anyhow, I'll be ordering more ETS.

xlerate9
10-12-2006, 02:41 PM
I actually am going to be testing this in the next week or so. I, like you, am always trying to find a better way of doing things. I ordered some MicroLactin, and I'm going to take it with my MV and see if it works as well as ETS. (Sorry Chris)

ETS has def. helped me with my tendonitis, so I'll be able to tell if it comes back with the straight MicroLactin. If it doesn't work, it's right back to the ETS.

shootermcgavin7
10-12-2006, 10:22 PM
I never slept better than when I was using ETS

Cutting back on the Beam, huh?

javyn
10-16-2006, 04:34 PM
If you're like most of the BB community, you are probably highly Zinc deficient.

Why is the BB community Zinc deficient?

I take a seperate zinc supplement, but it's for sexual prowess/stamina. Unintended benefits if it is good for BB too woo

method115
10-17-2006, 03:28 PM
I haven't tried ETS but I did try microlactin with a multi and my sleep was the best I have ever had regardless if I slept 5-8 hours just like king said. I'm actually going to be ordering more microlactin cause my sleep has become horrible again and hopefully microlactin will fix it like it did the first time. Espicially since I work at 6 in the morning.

chris mason
10-17-2006, 05:46 PM
I haven't tried ETS but I did try microlactin with a multi and my sleep was the best I have ever had regardless if I slept 5-8 hours just like king said. I'm actually going to be ordering more microlactin cause my sleep has become horrible again and hopefully microlactin will fix it like it did the first time. Espicially since I work at 6 in the morning.

Get some ETS! You will be even happier with the results!

jdeity
11-16-2006, 10:32 AM
ets worked well for me

chris mason
11-16-2006, 11:53 AM
ets worked well for me

Thank you!

SkinnySadMan
11-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Zinc really makes that big of a difference?

Can someone please answer this big strong guy? I too, would like to know.

chris mason
11-24-2006, 10:40 AM
Can someone please answer this big strong guy? I too, would like to know.

Zinc can make a significant difference in strength training all by itself. You can do a search on PubMed for some studies if you like. The additions to Microlactin (TM) that are in ETS work synergistically with it to provide greater overall benefits.