PDA

View Full Version : oh god, i've done it... Bulk Belly... now what!? help :(

Roddy
10-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Yep i threw on about 15 pounds, the nastiest way possible. Dirty Bulk with loads of bad foods on top of a ton of Whey and Creatine.

I went from an almost fully showing 6 pack..... to a nasty old keg. :thumbup:

K WTF DO I DO NOW! :read:

I'm reducing my carbs, keeping the protein intake high, and i dunno wtf else to do. I was looking at Dymatize AMP'd and Methyl Ripped... i dont ****ing know??:confused:

10-08-2006, 01:03 AM
how long have youbeen eating a cleaner diet?

McIrish
10-08-2006, 01:38 AM
I think the correct answer is not the one you want to hear - do a cut now. Forget those fancy supps, just consume less calories than your body's maintenance and you will lose the weight. Keep lifting, too.

growthrep
10-08-2006, 04:59 AM
Congrats! You're fat like me after following insane eating advice. Cut to below maintenance cals and run your arse off.

Roddy
10-08-2006, 01:42 PM
^^^ lol, i atleast know better than to start running to loose the fat. I'm going to plateu off on my food intake... i havent decreased yet... then i am going to do one last 30day bulk in about 2-3 weeks......hopefully hitting the 205lb mark... then i will cut like a mofo!

- Cucumber juice daily, White Tea Several times a day, Dymatize AMP'd, decreased cals, decreased carbs, increased protein and moderated fat and i'll just keep lifting like crazy!

:dj:

10-08-2006, 01:48 PM
^^^ lol, i atleast know better than to start running to loose the fat. I'm going to plateu off on my food intake... i havent decreased yet... then i am going to do one last 30day bulk in about 2-3 weeks......hopefully hitting the 205lb mark... then i will cut like a mofo!

- Cucumber juice daily, White Tea Several times a day, Dymatize AMP'd, decreased cals, decreased carbs, increased protein and moderated fat and i'll just keep lifting like crazy!

:dj:

why cucumber juice?

nzk
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
so how do u gain without getting a bulk belly? or is it inevitable?
how do u minimize a bulk belly?

Invain
10-08-2006, 09:13 PM
A clean bulk...

Stumprrp
10-08-2006, 09:56 PM
but those strength gains were unreal werent they? :D just cut a lil bro

Roddy
10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
cucumber juice is a natural diuretic (removes water retention)

The best way to bulk is a clean bulk... but throwing on 15lbs in such a short period of time was awesome... i just have to suck in a bit now, lol

and ya actually my strength did go up, i lifted like a MOFO while eating like a pig!

But i have decided to do yet another bulk... HA.... 205lbs here i come.. then i will cut down. Only thing i'm doing different this time around... lift EVEN more.

Stumprrp
10-10-2006, 08:18 PM
its what i did my friend, i was eating rediculous and my workouts were vommiting level, 20 rep squats etc, i however somehow didnt put on to much fat, bf went up about 2% at most, good luck with the next bulk

Roddy
10-11-2006, 05:02 PM
^^^ thanks bud, gonna eat a little cleaner this time ;)

Steele
10-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Diuretics increase water retention :p

-Steele

Invain
10-12-2006, 09:48 AM
I hope your joking?

Roddy
10-12-2006, 06:23 PM

-Steele

:rolleyes: no dude.

Beast
10-12-2006, 09:35 PM

-Steele
Diuretics increase water excretion :p

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
10-13-2006, 12:01 PM

-Steele:windup:

Flactoid
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
The best way to bulk is a clean bulk... but throwing on 15lbs in such a short period of time was awesome... i just have to suck in a bit now, lol

and ya actually my strength did go up, i lifted like a MOFO while eating like a pig!

I've never understood why people decide to "dirty bulk", eating all sorts of junk and letting fat gain get out of control. Sure you will gain weight faster than you would on a clean bulk, but most of it will be fat. Then you have to spend months cutting to lose all the fat you gained, and losing strength at the same time. And that's no fun. I don't have a problem with eating a ton of food unless its something ridiculous like 4000 over maintenance, so long as it's healthy. I do, however, have a problem with the mindset that when bulking, anything and everything is acceptable. Fast food, ice cream, fried foods... all sorts of junk that is terrible for you, but is somehow acceptable because someone is "bulking." That's just an escuse to eat that kind of sh*t. You can easily reach your bulking calorie needs by eating healthy stuff.

Just bulk cleanly, eat healthily, and fat gain will be minimul. This way, you won't have to spend months and months trying to lose all the fat you gained, while at the same time losing muscle. When I hear people say they bulked and went from, say, 12% bf to 18% bf, I cringe.

But i have decided to do yet another bulk... HA.... 205lbs here i come.. then i will cut down. Only thing i'm doing different this time around... lift EVEN more.

Just be sure not to overtrain.