PDA

View Full Version : best diet to get ABS FAST!!!...**detailed answers please**

thesmallone
10-08-2006, 01:33 PM
By detailed answers...i mean i want someone to basically make my menu for 3 or 4 days...im stupid so i basically want you guys to tell me EXACTLY what food to eat...

BTW, im 6'0 182 pounds...i was in a bulk stage were i went from 185 to 196 in a month(didn't really get a stomach, but i got love handles)...then hurt my elbo and toke a month completely off and lost back down to 182 pounds now...but i have decided that i wanna start a CUT befor i go back to bulking..

anyways, ill post pics for u guys to go on here in a few minutes...my camera is in my car and im bout to leave anyways

Keith
10-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Your going to hear the same from everyone else, you want abs, it will come with diet. You are on the right track at least instead of asking what are the best exercises to get abs, so your really not that stupid lol. You need to find out what your maintenance calories are first, then I suggest cutting 10-5% below that and using HITT as your cardio, assuming you want to keep as much muscle as you can.

Roddy
10-08-2006, 01:48 PM
you bulked from 185-196 in a month, thats pretty quick, and good, and then your dropped down to 182 in another month...

What alot of people dont realzie is their bowels become so backed up from such a heavy bulk like that. I'll bet half that weight you threw on was crap- literally... and then your body just burned off the other 5 pounds.

thesmallone
10-08-2006, 01:55 PM
well, i was on luekic, gackic, and protein and ate like a sumbitch...tuna, steak, chicken like everyday, and worked out HARD...it was actually like a month a week and a few days to get technical lol...but yea i lost alot of weight cause i hurt my elbow THEN went through soem personal probs that caused me to do days without even eating a bit...so i lost all the weight the WRONG WAY

thesmallone
10-08-2006, 06:11 PM
hurry and help me out guys...im starving here..hahah J/K but i have only ate onced today...:( just not hungry

nhlfan
10-08-2006, 07:14 PM
starving yourself will not make you meet your goals.

thesmallone
10-08-2006, 07:19 PM
believe me im not starving myself...i love to eat...but i DID go through some **** in my life recently were i couldn't eat....but ummm not anymore

thesmallone
10-09-2006, 03:09 AM
heres a pic of what im workin with...yea i know i need to shave :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9663/img1821px1.jpg

K1M
10-09-2006, 03:37 AM
It doesn't look like you are very heavy at all.. cutting to abs would probably leave you as a ripped rake.. not a good look.

I'm assuming you are new to lifting? If so, just lift heavy and eat at maintenance calories - sure, you won't lose any weight, but being new to the game, you will lose fat and gain muscle - the holy grail.

thesmallone
10-09-2006, 11:03 AM
to be honest i am in alot better shape than that pic shows...lol...and in the pic is does look like i have a stomach but i kinda sorta had my "abs" flexed

drwost
10-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Read Everything Built posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roddy
10-09-2006, 01:06 PM
leukic and gakic... :scratch: tuttut

anyway.. join www.fitday.com track your food intake for a week, then post it here.

I bet your carbs are sky high, and your lacking on protein and fat. :read:

galileo
10-09-2006, 01:36 PM
I can't get beyond the hair on your nipples. Fix that first.

Chris686
10-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Firstly: Nobody is going to lay out a diet with exactly what to eat for you. You're going to need to do that yourself or go hire a nutritionist.

Secondly: Get in the gym

Thirdly: If you cut, you're not going to look that great. Need to pack on some muscle.

Finally: If you're flexing there, you've got a long ways to go. Start eating and refer back to option #2.

(and you do have a gut :))

thesmallone
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM
haha yep...nipple hair OWNS me, mainly cause my ol' lady made me shave it when we first got together and well...onced u shave it it comes back worse...i need some nair (sp) cause i dont like shaving my stomach/chest...i am in the gym...like the first post stated i was workin out for lil over a month and seen AWESOME gains...i went from 160 max bench to 195 in like 3 weeks...and i gained from 185 to 196 as well in a month...THEN *BUM BUM BUM* i hurt my elbow with curls and tryed workin out through it only messing more stuff up, so i toke a month off..now im back to it hard as ever but only at the weight of 182...i want to cut what i do have up as of right now THEN start gaining muscle onto it...i dont want to go from out of shape with a small layer of fat on my stomach and love handles to FAT!!