PDA

View Full Version : Abecedarian's Lifting/Nutrition Journal

Abecedarian
10-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Currently doing a 3-day split with compound lift and muscle grouping focus. Routine is set up as Mon -Chest/Back, Wed - Legs, Fri - Shoulders, Tri, Bi, with compounds lifts workiong to hit muscle groups at least 2x/week. Considering moving to a 3-day push/pull full-body routine to more fiercely work muscle groups every 48 hours. Still a newbie, getting excellent results from current program, so the transition to the alternate prgram will be gradual (as my present weekly/monthly gains diminish). Spreadsheet log attatched so I don't lose it.

Ultimate goal is to gain 30 lb LBM. Time frame is not direly important, but slacking isn't an option.

Currently (after 6 months lifting and bulking): 198lb (~16% BF)
Target: 225lb (~10% BF)

:burger:

Abecedarian
10-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Short workout today because of work. Scrapped doing flies as per recommended on the boards. Failed to do bent rows and shrugs due to time constraints. All weights/reps recorded in log.

X Bench
X Deadlifts
X Incline DB Bench
X Chin-ups
_ Bent rows
_ Shrugs

New max deadlift and bench:
BP: 226.8 lb (28.8lb over current BW)
DL: 353.6 lb (155.6 lb over current BW)

Chin-ups progressing. Wasn't doing proper slow, full-range motion so my reps have decreased but I feel it far more.

Protein and fat intake was ok today. Few too many carbs. Missed post work-out protein shake. Need to get full version of Fitday.com so I am more motivated to use it regularly.

Sleep was horrid. 5 hrs restless sleep. Really really need to work on improving my sleeping schedule 4-6 per hours per night has to go. Need to shoot for 6 or 7.5 hours/night (which means I geat to sleep either at 9:00pm or 10:30pm)