PDA

View Full Version : Got my Nitrean today...

Chris686
10-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Not bad, not bad at all.

I love how easily it mixes. I don't want to have to bust out the blender every time I want a shake, I want to just be able to pour a glass of milk and stir the powder in with a spoon. It mixes better than any protein supplement I've used up to now.

Taste-wise it kind of tastes like cocoa. It's not the best tasting protein I've ever had, but it doesn't taste bad by a longshot. Honestly, the best tasting was the chocolate caramel GNC protein I had, but Nitrean does come in second in the taste department.

However, with the overall quality of the supplement, it is probably the best I've used. Easy mixing and it tastes good. The price per serving also makes it a good buy.

Shipping:
I'm not sure where this is shipping from, but I was satisfied with how fast it was shipped out. I ordered mine Friday at around 4-5pm so I didn't expect it to be here until tomorrow. Props to Chris for shipping it out so quickly. I received my shipping confirmation e-mail the same day only a couple hours later.

Anyway, I believe I will be purchasing more ALN products in the future. Happy customer.

chris mason
10-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Not bad, not bad at all.

I love how easily it mixes. I don't want to have to bust out the blender every time I want a shake, I want to just be able to pour a glass of milk and stir the powder in with a spoon. It mixes better than any protein supplement I've used up to now.

Taste-wise it kind of tastes like cocoa. It's not the best tasting protein I've ever had, but it doesn't taste bad by a longshot. Honestly, the best tasting was the chocolate caramel GNC protein I had, but Nitrean does come in second in the taste department.

However, with the overall quality of the supplement, it is probably the best I've used. Easy mixing and it tastes good. The price per serving also makes it a good buy.

Shipping:
I'm not sure where this is shipping from, but I was satisfied with how fast it was shipped out. I ordered mine Friday at around 4-5pm so I didn't expect it to be here until tomorrow. Props to Chris for shipping it out so quickly. I received my shipping confirmation e-mail the same day only a couple hours later.

Anyway, I believe I will be purchasing more ALN products in the future. Happy customer.

Excellent! Thanks for your business and your opinion!

Chris

Joe Black
10-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the feedback and of course your business Chris!

Chris686
10-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Small update on my experience:

Whey protein gives me wicked gas (Sad but true), which was a small price to pay for the protein supplementation.

However, I've been using Nitrean 2-3 times a day since I got it, and I have to say that I have had no gas since using it, and I'm still using milk!
When I run out of this tub, I'll be buying some more Nitrean.

javyn
10-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Have you tried the Opticen too? I'm curious about that one as well

chris mason
10-16-2006, 05:59 PM
We have heard that from several of our customers (does not cause the gas so many whey products do).

Opticen uses the same protein matrix.

Chris686
10-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Haven't tried Opticen. Probably won't. Meal replacements don't interest me too much.
I very much enjoy my real food :)