PDA

View Full Version : I WILL do it

Fuzzy
10-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Thanks to this epsode with my mother over steroids, Im now so damn determined to be the strongest 14 year old on the planet.

Refer to my sig for my goals.

Im in, Im all in for this. Im gonna give it everything, now, till April 1, everything I can give will go in.

Im gonna row 6k in 22 minutes. Im going to break the school boy record, I did it for 1k, Im gonna do it for 1.5k, and in 2 years I will do it for 2k.

Who else is this revved up???

Ive drawn up a big Excel chart planning everything for the next 6 months, with my goals and aims.

Sometimes I feel strong, cause Im lifting more than most at school.

Now I feel weak, cause I hop on here and see guys playing with their body like its nothing.

I will achieve, and I will regualry update this journal.

Im enjoying the last few days of my break, but come October 16 I will begin.

And I wont stop.

I have a great 4 day split, a Lebanese family (food taken care of :nod: ), and alot of determination.

First real entry will be 16 October.

This is just my pre rev up rant.

And come April 1st, when I HAVE (not if) reached my goals, Ill go again.

Powerlifting and body building are on my list of possible career options.

By the time I make the decision, Im gonna have the body to get the head jump.

FIRE UP REDS (school footy chant)

nhlfan
10-13-2006, 12:23 AM
you can do it. good luck to you.

BroGain
10-13-2006, 02:40 AM
You are one awesome dude. I wish I had that level of determination at your age! You are gonna go places, good luck!

McIrish
10-13-2006, 03:56 AM
Haha, what is footy? Just kiddin', Fuz. Glad to see you're determined - just remember to rest every once in a while, you don't grow in the gym, yadda yadda. Keep it up!!

Fuzzy
10-13-2006, 04:28 AM
Will do Irish.

Rest and eating are important I know, my routine is going to be 4 mornings a week. Plus the three rowing sessions.

Im not fussed about what I look like at the end of this, as long as im doing 6k in 22, and achieving all my goals.

December 12 I will have my big school break, in wich I can really just train hard, and rest... harder??? lol

I have placed this in a 3 part gradual plan, october 16/dec 1, dec 12/feb 06 and feb 10/ April 1.

SLeep will be from 9.30pm-6.15am, so usually 8 hours+, and Im gonna try to nap at lunch breaks, and sleep alot on weekends.

And the best bit about this... by April 7, the Red Hot CHili Peppers are in town, all these gains are gonna make it fun to muscle throught the crowd, wooohooo

1mmort4l
10-13-2006, 05:13 AM
Good luck fuz! Just hope your motivation doesnt get burnt out mate..

With that sort of attitude, your definately going places! Hats off to ya man, and i will be keeping tabs on your journal! Dont let me down buddy!! :shoot:

Fuzzy
10-13-2006, 05:31 AM
Bastard, lol... Its when I know Im gonna have people watching me and keeping tabs... it'l make me continue.

Motivation is the least of my problems, on of the driving factors behind this, is a sweet desire for revenge. Oh its going to be good, hehehe. And when I see thos *******s everydy Itl make me wanna lift more.

Also, with a specific long term plan with goals set down I can got hard till I reach my mini goals within the phases, wich will keep me going. As long as I have to achieve something, and as long are people are watching, I aint going nowhere!!!

EDIT:
Ok before I forget to mention

For 8 weeks phase no 1, I will be doing 6-8reps, 3 sets, I must be able to do 6 on my own, and Ill add weight, when I reach 8 on my own.

Phase 1: 6-8reps, 3 sets
Phase 2: 5-7reps, 4 sets
Phase 3: 4-6reps, 5 sets

THis is gonna make taking the weight up easier, and really get my body going

Fuzzy
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Ok, today I made a deal with the coach.

He said I have to spend Phase 1 on the Squat Machine, wich is a pretty fair close replication of the real thing. Then in Phase 2, while everyones off on their Xmas holis, hes gonna let me properly squat inside the new cage were getting.

So now Im just gonna go hard with the machine for a while, and hit the real squats soon. This aint too bad, Ill get the foundations right on the machine.